Singapore Expats Forum

New club night in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
studio53

New club night in Singapore

Postby studio53 » Sun, 14 Nov 2010 5:26 pm

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any smallish venue (50-100 people) with a sound system and DJ decks as well as a bar that can be hired for the night? I'd like to start throwing some parties - start off monthly where we play some good electro/house/dubstep music.

A couple of likeminded people would be good to know so we can all chip in and get a new night off the ground. I held a few parties back in London, and I'm already bored with the clarke quay scene, so I'd like to get a little underground night going.

PM me or reply if anyone's interested..

Cheers,

VictoriaKhim

Postby VictoriaKhim » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 10:57 am

Have a colleague who knows some DJs and she herself is doing some Dj stuff too ... Perhaps I can introduce you to her and from there, perhaps expand the party stuff!
Victoria

watching_a_sunset
Regular
Regular

Postby watching_a_sunset » Wed, 01 Dec 2010 9:51 pm

heyya studio53.. =]] i love house music , progressive and dirty dutch music ... perhaps you should give it a try at Attica Too =]]

Jonesy_Jones

Postby Jonesy_Jones » Thu, 15 Nov 2012 6:33 pm

Hi Studio53,

Just found your post on here from 2010, and was wondering if you had any joy with setting this up? It is exactly the sort of thing I want to do, and would love to get involved.

I have some wicked tech house tunes ready to roll. They're probably more at home in an underground London nightclub than Singapore, but maybe we could change all that?! :)

I decided when I heard a local DJ spin "Boom Shake the Room" by Will Smith that something needed to be done about the music out here!

If you're still here and still keen, give me a shout.

Jonesy.