Singapore Expats

LPR question

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Ragavendran

LPR question

Post by Ragavendran » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 5:32 pm

Hi all,

I came to know from some source that in case of LPR, the processing time will be high if you applied for whole family i.e. for self, wife and childrens etc . But lets say if you are unmarried and you apply only for self then the turn around time is shorter compare to earlier one. Is it the case ?

revhappy
Editor
Editor

Re: LPR question

Post by revhappy » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 11:38 pm

Ragavendran wrote:Hi all,

I came to know from some source that in case of LPR, the processing time will be high if you applied for whole family i.e. for self, wife and childrens etc . But lets say if you are unmarried and you apply only for self then the turn around time is shorter compare to earlier one. Is it the case ?
If you apply alone the turnaround time will be very short, and why not, it will be an easy decision for them, which is "You are rejected".

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 06 Nov 2010 11:55 pm

Ragavendran

Do you reckon that if you ask the question in enough different threads eventually somebody who doesn't know what they are talking about will give you the answer you want to hear? :roll:

Either you have it or you don't.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers