Singapore Expats Forum

Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blessedrekyo » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:32 am

Janetyeo76 wrote:Hi blessedrekyo

Thanks very much for your reply... I am more or less set on Dr Pichet... I intend to do both thighs, arms and the whole stomach area since doing, might as well do everything...

But I got a problem, I must return to work after 5 days so I am worried about my recovery... I need to wear heels and walk alot at work thus I am quite worried about the pain...

Did you do massage after the surgery? I heard it will help in healing... Is it true that the results is permanent and you wont be fat at your treated areas ever again???

Sorry to have asked so many questions...

No prob. My pleasure to share my experience. :)

Yes do all at one go except ur back, if you intend to do. This is Bcos you can let urself rest well on the bed without any soreness.
I did my buttocks and it sore (not pain) wen I sat on it. Haha...

5 days ah? Hmm.. I guessed if you did prepare SinEech, it should be ok, but this is individual. Some are more weak, some are strong, so the strong one can walk well even in 3 days... like one of my friends.
For me, I took 7 days to really walk fast.. :oops:

But the compression garment (CG) is very important in helping you during the healing process. Bring along the arm CG cos Dr. Pichet dun provide that, he only provides body suit, which is for your tummy & thighs.

I did not massage after the surgery cos it is not so advisable leh. Cos some masseur not pro in this area & you might get hurt internally. I suggest you do mild massage urself on those hard areas & go for massage only after 6 months.

Not very true that the results is permanent if we still con't to eat unhealthily. I shld say it wont be that fat at your treated areas & not wont be fat ever again.

Afterall, I like his services. Some ppl think he seems a bit rude while talking face to face but he is not. I guessed it's becos of culture & some difficult expression when he speaks English. :D

jazzbunny

gosh.. i didnt login after some time:X sorry

Postby jazzbunny » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 8:20 pm

HIIII blessedrekyo,

haha.. understandable.. i wanted to PM you but i wasnt able to cuz i did not have have enough posts:/ so i thought you wouldnt login here anymore and since did not check for reply.

ANW, while waiting for your reply, i went ahead and emailed dr pichet, will be seeing him soon.. very very nervous..

some qns to ask you(hopefully not too troublesome for you):
1)Do i need to avoid any food before the lipo?
2)You were awake during the lipo right? or did they put you under sedation? -sorry if this sounds silly cuz i really am confused.
3)How do i know what size to get for the 2nd stage garment?

He also mentioned that i can go shopping the like the day after the surgery.. possible??

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Re: gosh.. i didnt login after some time:X sorry

Postby blessedrekyo » Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:27 am

jazzbunny wrote:HIIII blessedrekyo,

haha.. understandable.. i wanted to PM you but i wasnt able to cuz i did not have have enough posts:/ so i thought you wouldnt login here anymore and since did not check for reply.

ANW, while waiting for your reply, i went ahead and emailed dr pichet, will be seeing him soon.. very very nervous..

some qns to ask you(hopefully not too troublesome for you):
2)You were awake during the lipo right? or did they put you under sedation? -sorry if this sounds silly cuz i really am confused.

He also mentioned that i can go shopping the like the day after the surgery.. possible??

HiHi :D

Great! You will be in good hands, dun worry. Dr. Pichet & team are all generous & kind-hearted ppl.

Below are your queries:
No, I did not avoid any food before the lipo, I went to eat seafood somemore... Hahaha...But aft Lipo, you mus avoid seafood, yam, duck, black soya sauce & wantan noodle (if you are chinese).
I'm fully KO cos I'm on GA, not LA.
One size smaller than your size now and later after 6 mth, 2 sizes down if u continue to eat healthily. :D

When will you be seeing him? I am still saving money to do my back, knee & under-armpit leh... Hope can see much more result. ;)

I'm now weighing at 67 kgs, compared to the past, I was 73kgs.
But I hope to go down to 60 kgs, then 55 kgs, then 50 kgs.
My ideal weight is 48kgs, cos I'm petite in size.. However, if i reached 50kgs, I'm very happy liao. Hehehe.... :oops:

Btw, how many area will you be doing? If only 2 areas, you should be able to go shopping after your lipo.

jazzbunny

super nervousss.. butterflies in my stomach

Postby jazzbunny » Wed, 14 Sep 2011 9:40 pm

blessedrekyo, i will be seeing him next week actually:/ very nervous.. I've never been under GA before.

i'm doing my arms, tummy, thighs and calves.
actually i saw your pictures, the bruise on your arms look quite serious- that scares me alittle. You did mentioned about taking sinEech to reduce the swelling right? will i be able to get it from guardian?

I did asked dr pichet if i will be able to carry out activities the next day, he said posible if i want to.. hmm..

I also like to ask you like how long did the whole procedure take? Plus, when you mentioned one size smaller than my size now- meaning to say before the surgery? but i dont know what is the cutting of the CG, how to get? haha.. dr also said that he will provide CG.. so i get it when i come back?

thankss a millionn for answering!

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Re: super nervousss.. butterflies in my stomach

Postby blessedrekyo » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 1:02 pm

jazzbunny wrote:blessedrekyo, i will be seeing him next week actually:/ very nervous.. I've never been under GA before.

i'm doing my arms, tummy, thighs and calves.
actually i saw your pictures, the bruise on your arms look quite serious- that scares me alittle. You did mentioned about taking sinEech to reduce the swelling right? will i be able to get it from guardian?

I did asked dr pichet if i will be able to carry out activities the next day, he said posible if i want to.. hmm..

I also like to ask you like how long did the whole procedure take? Plus, when you mentioned one size smaller than my size now- meaning to say before the surgery? but i dont know what is the cutting of the CG, how to get? haha.. dr also said that he will provide CG.. so i get it when i come back?

thankss a millionn for answering!

Next week? That was fast!!! Haha... But no worries la, you will be in a team of good hands.
GA is ok if the anesthesiologist is with u throughout the surgery, & it is good to confirm with Dr. Pichet that the one he engaged will stay throughout..
That time, mine was one that performed in big hospital.
Did you check with Dr. Pichet which anesthesiologist did he engage & what is his name, then go and google? I did that. :P Hahaha...
The con abt GA is the after effect. I vomitted after that. But after you have vomitted, you will feel refresh oredi. :D

The whole procedure took abt 1 1/2 hr.
Oh btw, remember to eat few small slices of pineapple or pineapple juice daily. It helps to de-swell too. Not difficult to find in BKK. :)

Sineech cannot buy from our guardian. You would like to order through
makemeheal.com via this link:
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=10369
Instruction is given clearly on the box. :D
It really helps to de-swell very fast.
My arms indeed looked scary at that time, but after 2 days the bruises turned yellowish and gone on the 3rd or 4th day.
My arms tends to be very sensitive too, that was why the bruises were so obvious & scary... Haha...

Since u are doing ur thighs & calves, I guess u will need a CG below knee
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product/l ... e/index.vm
or
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product/l ... ubcatid=35

Check out the size for each brand cos they have diff measurement in size.
I used to wear the brand Rainey cos very comfy.. :D
U can get it when u come back, but it is good to prepare 1x 1st stage & 2 x 2nd stage CG suit before u do it. And also the arm CG.

To carry out activities the next day that depend individual lah.. some can, but some cannot.
That time, I couldnt cos I drew out 4.6 - 4.7 litres and was weak the next 2 days aft the surgery leh. :oops:
Btw, what size are you wearing now, I mean your pants? Maybe I can guide you. I used to wear 3XL pants & I ordered 2 x 2XL(XXL) & 1 x XL for tummy & thigh Rainey's CG. & All these are the 2nd stage CG. Now the 2XL CG is lose & XL is slightly tight.

As for the 1st stage (will be wearing for the 1st two weeks only), you just need to buy one set same as ur present size (due to ur swollen aft surgery). Or if can, find a 2nd hand set, it will save u a bit.
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Thu, 15 Sep 2011 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blessedrekyo » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 1:25 pm

pclip wrote:hi girls,

thanks for the valuable info and tips.

i've decided to do a lipo (arms, tummy and thighs - next mth) with dr. pichet after reading the wonderful reviews here by blessedrekyo and others :)

just wondering if anyone is letting go of their compression garments (stage 1 and/or 2)? using the measurements from makemeheal, i'm a size L lower body and M for upp body& arms.

and sineech as well

i'm really excited and apprehensive at the same time...

Hi

How's ur surgery with Dr. Pichet? :)

jazzbunny

:/

Postby jazzbunny » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 1:54 pm

blessedrekyo, i was thinking of LA? what do you think? cuz i read that LA does not have the side effects of GA which is vomitting.. oh dear.. i didnt know that the GA is done by another person..

my pants size is around 27 for levis jeans, depend alot on the cutting leh.. howwww.. and if i were to order the sinEech now i think too late right?? the price of the sinEech is roughly 60 over due to shipping charges? just want to be sure..

hmm.. stage one CG will be provided by dr pichet right, he said he will provide.. if not get second hand from where?

anyway i can send you a pm?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Re: :/

Postby blessedrekyo » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 2:12 pm

jazzbunny wrote:blessedrekyo, i was thinking of LA? what do you think? cuz i read that LA does not have the side effects of GA which is vomitting.. oh dear.. i didnt know that the GA is done by another person..

my pants size is around 27 for levis jeans, depend alot on the cutting leh.. howwww.. and if i were to order the sinEech now i think too late right??

hmm.. stage one CG will be provided by dr pichet right, he said he will provide.. if not get second hand from where?

anyway i can send you a pm?

I think either LA or GA, it should be done by a certified Anesthesiologist will be safer. Some Plastic Surgeon (PS) are not qualified. So it is good that Dr. Pichet engage one and not like other PS in Hatyai did all by themselves.
In fact, not all people will have after effect le. Some went through wz Dr. Pichet did not vomit leh.
In fact, that time I gave birth to my girl olso nvr vomit and I went through C-Sec.

Ordered SinEech & all Rainey CG with makemeheal.com will be fast if u opt for express shipping (2 day shipping).
Yes, it is ard S$60 plus.

Dr. Pichet will provide one set of 1st stage body suit only, but not arm CG.

Ur size I guessed is ard M/L?

jazzbunny

heave a sigh

Postby jazzbunny » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 2:22 pm

blessedrekyo, if i get the sinEech and CG now i think i will only be able to get it when i am back even if i opt for the express shipping.. will be flying on the 21st which is next wed..

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Re: heave a sigh

Postby blessedrekyo » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 2:24 pm

jazzbunny wrote:blessedrekyo, if i get the sinEech and CG now i think i will only be able to get it when i am back even if i opt for the express shipping.. will be flying on the 21st which is next wed..

I think if u order now & opt for 2 day shipping, u will get it latest by 20 Sep.
When are you coming back?

Just retrieved my past orders. It stated:
Every item is packed within two business days of receiving the order. After an item is packed, delivery will occur within 5-10 business days for “Standard Shipping”

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Re: heave a sigh

Postby blessedrekyo » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 2:28 pm

jazzbunny wrote:blessedrekyo, if i get the sinEech and CG now i think i will only be able to get it when i am back even if i opt for the express shipping.. will be flying on the 21st which is next wed..

I suggest u buy XL for 1st stage if u want to get a new set.
Dan buy 2 x L size and 1 x M for 2nd stage.
But also chk out their size again cos i just estimate ur size only.

I am still wearing my CG cos I got used to it oredi. & also helps to 'mould' our shape while sitting lor.. :D

US is a day before us. So if u order now, at night they will be able to see ur order cos it will be their Thursday morning.

jazzbunny

i see.

Postby jazzbunny » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 3:10 pm

blessedrekyo, express shipping also need like 6 days.. i suppose i am only left with the choice of taking sinEech and the CG when i come back. talk to you again tonight :) thanks for all the info..

jazzbunny

Postby jazzbunny » Fri, 16 Sep 2011 3:45 pm

blessedrekyo, i checked with makemeheal staff yesterday.. i won't be able to get the medicine on time:(

hmm.. is there anymore things i should take note of or bring along?

Louisa.

Postby Louisa. » Fri, 16 Sep 2011 6:33 pm

Hi jazzbunny,

I've been emailing Dr Arthur's nurse/assistant Jennifer , and she suggests getting Arnica Montana (same content as SinEech under a different brand name) from Singapore Shopping Centre at this pharmacy :

http://www.amber-pharmacy.com/

Not sure how much it costs though !

whipcream has bought it maybe she can advise on price ;)

Louisa

jazzbunny

thank you!

Postby jazzbunny » Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:39 pm

hi Louisa , thanks for the help! will drop by to take a look:)

just curious, who is Dr Arthur? haha

:)