Singapore Expats Forum

Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Janetyeo

Postby Janetyeo » Thu, 22 Mar 2012 9:32 pm

Hi Rekyo

Any idea how to get rid of the hardness on my thighs and arms and the lumps here and there?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blessedrekyo » Fri, 23 Mar 2012 9:09 am

Janetyeo wrote:Hi Rekyo

Any idea how to get rid of the hardness on my thighs and arms and the lumps here and there?

It takes a month plus to "dissolve" itself.
At the mean time, you may massage it softly yourself on those lumpy areas. :)

xclaricex

Liposuction Travel Buddy?

Postby xclaricex » Sun, 08 Apr 2012 10:06 pm

Hi all!

I am going to get my liposuction done with Dr Pichet in Mid May - thinking of travelling in 19/20 to 24 May.

Anyone here going there during those dates and getting your surgery done with Dr Pichet?

Would really appreciate a travel buddy. Ladies only please.

I'm a freshie here so can't pm unfortunately, so please e-mail me - xxxclaricexxx@gmail.com :)

Thanks!

twinkledust

Postby twinkledust » Sun, 27 May 2012 11:54 pm

Not sure if it's alright to dig out this thread
I emailed dr pichet
The rates he quoted me was 3.4k USD for
Facial fats, double chin, thighs, calves and buttocks

May i know is it too expensive?
Because first timer here :???:
So i do need help to seek some advices! :)

juicesuccess

hello

Postby juicesuccess » Fri, 01 Jun 2012 3:06 am

hello how are you? hope you in the pink of health. I helps people to reduce their visceral fats effectively and I have many proven cases, people who are intending to go for liposuction actually are salvage by saving lots of $$$ and the operational knife, and people who use this method of helping them reduce visceral fats (thus reducing high blood, high cholesteral, and other poor health conditions) actually benefit by stopping themselves suffering from a potential operational knife, so email me juicesuccess@yahoo.com today to find out more thank you

Clammie

Tumescent lipo with Dr Pichet done!

Postby Clammie » Wed, 03 Oct 2012 6:06 pm

It's 4 hrs after surgery with Pichet, and i guess everything went well. I removed a total of 1L from inner and back thighs. The pain is bearable too.

The only downside I must say, is the horrible CG. When I pee, a part of it gets wet and it's totally disgusting but I can't remove it till tmr after my follow up.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blessedrekyo » Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:21 am

twinkledust wrote:Not sure if it's alright to dig out this thread
I emailed dr pichet

Sorry for late reply. I didn't know there is msg for me cos no email notification was sent to me! :O
Have u done your lipo?
The price is reasonable as to compare with Singapore PS.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blessedrekyo » Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:30 am

Clammie wrote:It's 4 hrs after surgery with Pichet, and i guess everything went well. I removed a total of 1L from inner and back thighs. The pain is bearable too.

The only downside I must say, is the horrible CG. When I pee, a part of it gets wet and it's totally disgusting but I can't remove it till tmr after my follow up.

I unzipped the side zip when I need to pee n did not dare to pee with the CG on eh.. :D

MsJoyce

Postby MsJoyce » Wed, 14 Nov 2012 1:41 pm

twinkledust wrote:Not sure if it's alright to dig out this thread
I emailed dr pichet

Hello twinkledust!

Just came by your post. I just had a lipo with Dr. Pichet last August. It went smooth. Just for the price you posted I think it’s quite reasonable and it’s full service surgery and hospitality by Dr. Pichet and his professional team. You can contact him directly (via pichet@bangkokplasticsurgery.com) and maybe he can give you some discount rate. Hope this would help. :)

cuppy

anyone seen Dr.Sompob Sansiri from SP cosmetic surgery in BK

Postby cuppy » Wed, 05 Dec 2012 3:47 pm

I am looking for gd doc for Vaser Lipo in BBK...Dr.Sompob Sansiri has quoted me reasonable price but not sure abt his skill.....will be doing vaser lipo for arms and thighs. Dr Pichet is not available end DEC too bad. Anyone can help?

bao

Postby bao » Sat, 12 Jan 2013 2:30 pm

It has been almost 2 years after my last lipo with Dr. Pichet. I would say... I am deeply regretted to choose him. There is not differents after months and years of recovery from my lipo procedure from him. I would say, I wasted my time and money. He is not so skillful as I thought. I am not trying to say anything bad about him. But just that fact that there is no significant change at all.

I am going to Medan to try arm lipo again. Hopefully this time can reduce the size significantly.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby blessedrekyo » Sat, 12 Jan 2013 9:06 pm

bao wrote:It has been almost 2 years after my last lipo with Dr. Pichet. I would say... I am deeply regretted to choose him. There is not differents after months and years of recovery from my lipo procedure from him. I would say, I wasted my time and money. He is not so skillful as I thought. I am not trying to say anything bad about him. But just that fact that there is no significant change at all.

I am going to Medan to try arm lipo again. Hopefully this time can reduce the size significantly.

Hi I guessed u are not those obese type that's why U dont see much different.
As for me, till now I'm still slimmer than before though I did put on a bit weight, after losing abt 7 kgs from liposuction wz Dr. Pichet. This is becos I did not control my diet. So I guessed it is individual and u shld not make such comment base on your experience or your slim size.

bao

Postby bao » Sun, 13 Jan 2013 9:45 am

This is not my first experience in doing lipo. I know what is a skillful sculpture lipo. Lets see if my Medan lipo could amaze me, i will give me comment again. What I have state here is the fact of my experience.

I did tummy few years ago, my tummy was damn flat. after another pregnancy, it is no long flat, i went to Dr. P for 2 second tummy procedure to expect similar outcome as 1st other Dr. in Singapore who did my tummy. But sad to said, it is far beyond the standard. My sis who did her arm with this Singapore Dr. , her arms was very nicely sculpture with Wow effect. Me and my sister size is exactly the same. I know what is regards as excellent job. After my procedure with Dr. P to be very frank, none of my friend or relative notice any different. That is the greatest disappointment.

Jerseylicious

Anyone interested to go to Dr. Pichet in BKK for lipo?

Postby Jerseylicious » Sun, 10 Mar 2013 1:52 pm

Hi,
Anyone interested to go to Dr. Pichet in BKK for Lipo or to other Dr?
I will be going this April.

ElizaLiu

Postby ElizaLiu » Mon, 18 Mar 2013 7:42 pm

I did the Liposuction with Dr. Pichet last year and the result turned out good. From my personal experience, I had talked and discussed with Dr. Pichet via e-mail for several months before I decided to choose him. He was very helpful and informative and told me what to expect from the procedure as in an individual person. Dr. Pichet and his staff have been there for me every step of the way. When the procedure was done, I could felt the difference. I like my results and have told my friends to see him for other procedures. My advice is to understand your body and what to expect from your procedure. I’m happy with Dr. Pichet’s style and professionalism. So I would recommend anyone to see him first!