Singapore Expats Forum

Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Postby blessedrekyo » Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:39 pm

prettyfat49 wrote:Omg! Thank you for your lightning fast reply! Really appreciate it!
Do you still have any SinEcch left? How much does it costs? How many boxes do I have to buy?
You mean I can't hide it at all? I really can't let my family members know! And, especially my bf. :???: He'll ask many many questions! Is there any way to explain those bruises and swelling?
I asked Dr Pichet about it but he said that he don't think anyone will see it. I saw your post photos and I think it's kinda obvious. And worst, I'm gonna do arms, upper/lower back, love handles, tummy and my thighs. So many parts! I think I'll be under GA.
Btw, what's incisions?
I'm going over there alone and I'm kinda worried actually. Like, what if i'm too weak to even walk or etc. I know Dr pichet will assign a nurse to take care of me right?
Have you stayed in Wattanna Mansion before? I'm on tight budget, so thought of staying over there. USD23/ night. But still thought of going over to pratunam to shop. Haha. Do you think I should move over to pratunam market after 4days? As Wattana is quite far from Pratunam. Although Dr Pichet said he'll provide trspt for the shopping, I still think it's better to stay near pratunam. What if I faint while halfway shopping uh? Haha.
Anyway, I'm only in my twenties. Hope that I'll recover really fast with all the pineapples, SinEcch and my young age. Haha.
I asked Dr Pichet about this : I think I will need a different size of CG after a few weeks/months right? Do I have to buy them?

His answer: I only provide one set for you but if you need more , we will discuss again when you are here.

So I do not need to prepare the additional sets? And it seems kinda expensive to buy CG eh. And he said he'll provide the arm CG also.
It's funny to hear you say " like ur normal size (minus the fats + the swelling = same size) " So meaning I won't look like I lose weight?
So on the day I return to Singapore, nobody should have noticed any significant difference right? I just have to wear jeans and short or 3/4 sleeves blouse right?
Btw, armpits also have fats ah? Haha.
And how about cellulite? Was it still visible after the fats are removed from the thighs?
Is there any way I can talk to you other than posting in this forum? :D


Do you still have any SinEcch left? (I did not buy extra, so I dun kip any)

How much does it costs? Go to www.makemeheal.com to order and chk the shipping costs too.

How many boxes do I have to buy? (One box is enough)

I asked Dr Pichet about it but he said that he don't think anyone will see it. I saw your post photos and I think it's kinda obvious. (Ya not obvious, only for the 1st 3 days. The bruises on my arms turned yellowish after 3rd day and was gone on the 4th day)
Btw, what's incisions? (small tiny hole that open up to lipo out the fats)
Yes, Dr pichet will assign a nurse to take care of u, at no extra cost. :D
If u wan to shop, stay in Citin Pratunam cos it is very convenient.

It is cheaper to buy ur CG with www.makemeheal.com than buy from Dr. Pichet. I think the CG he is selling costs THB 6000 plus, which is quite exp.

I dun think u can wear shorts since u will be wearing a mid thigh CG after ur op.
Cellulite will not be seen after the fats are removed from the thighs. :D

I tried to PM u my MSN ID but cannot leh.

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

11 Months after my Lipo

Postby blessedrekyo » Tue, 11 Oct 2011 1:06 pm

I'm now weighing at 66kgs, after I did my liposuction on 15 Nov 2010. :D
Jia You!!!

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jazzbunny
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 28 May 2011

hellloooo

Postby jazzbunny » Tue, 11 Oct 2011 8:53 pm

hi blessedrekyo,

sorry that i took so long! i went to remove my wisdom tooth after i came back and work has been piling up so didnt sign in..haha..

Everything went smoothly..but now that i look at my arms like not much fats removed- hmm.. i wonder why.. and my bruises stayed on longer than yours! took almost a week plus for the bruises on my arms to subside. i suppose it depends on individuals.

prettyfat49/Janetyeo76/whosoever who needs sinEech: i have them, as i ordered too late so it arrives after i left.. i can sell it to you all if you need it.. i got it from makemeheal.com.

as blessedrekyo has said, Dr Pichet and his staff are very nice and welcoming so just go for it!

:)

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Re: hellloooo

Postby blessedrekyo » Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:15 pm

jazzbunny wrote:hi blessedrekyo,

sorry that i took so long! i went to remove my wisdom tooth after i came back and work has been piling up so didnt sign in..haha..

Everything went smoothly..but now that i look at my arms like not much fats removed- hmm.. i wonder why.. and my bruises stayed on longer than yours! took almost a week plus for the bruises on my arms to subside. i suppose it depends on individuals.

prettyfat49/Janetyeo76/whosoever who needs sinEech: i have them, as i ordered too late so it arrives after i left.. i can sell it to you all if you need it.. i got it from makemeheal.com.

as blessedrekyo has said, Dr Pichet and his staff are very nice and welcoming so just go for it!

:)

Hi Hi jazzbunny

Wow! I'm glad to know you are back & doing well. :D:D:D
We were wondering why you hv not replied and were worried.

As for ur arms, maybe after a few months you will see the result.
For me, I used to hv heavy fats dropping down my arms, inner & outer thighs (as u can see in the earlier pictures). So after my op, I can see the 'fats dropping' on my arms & bulky popped out fats on my both thighs were gone. :lol:
Con't to wear your arm CG as long as 6 mths & surely u will see result de. :)

Your bruises stayed as long as a week maybe becos u did not take the SinEech, but did you take pineapple daily? :)

Hope you can share your experience here after you have settled down ur work & do hope u can post your B & A photos too. ;)

Stay healthy & God bless! :D

prettyfat49
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue, 11 Oct 2011
Location: Singapore

Re: hellloooo

Postby prettyfat49 » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:37 am

jazzbunny wrote:hi blessedrekyo,

sorry that i took so long! i went to remove my wisdom tooth after i came back and work has been piling up so didnt sign in..haha..

Everything went smoothly..but now that i look at my arms like not much fats removed- hmm.. i wonder why.. and my bruises stayed on longer than yours! took almost a week plus for the bruises on my arms to subside. i suppose it depends on individuals.

prettyfat49/Janetyeo76/whosoever who needs sinEech: i have them, as i ordered too late so it arrives after i left.. i can sell it to you all if you need it.. i got it from makemeheal.com.

as blessedrekyo has said, Dr Pichet and his staff are very nice and welcoming so just go for it!

:)


Hi, how much are you selling it?

prettyfat49
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue, 11 Oct 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby prettyfat49 » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:42 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
prettyfat49 wrote:Omg! Thank you for your lightning fast reply! Really appreciate it!
Do you still have any SinEcch left? How much does it costs? How many boxes do I have to buy?
You mean I can't hide it at all? I really can't let my family members know! And, especially my bf. :???: He'll ask many many questions! Is there any way to explain those bruises and swelling?
I asked Dr Pichet about it but he said that he don't think anyone will see it. I saw your post photos and I think it's kinda obvious. And worst, I'm gonna do arms, upper/lower back, love handles, tummy and my thighs. So many parts! I think I'll be under GA.
Btw, what's incisions?
I'm going over there alone and I'm kinda worried actually. Like, what if i'm too weak to even walk or etc. I know Dr pichet will assign a nurse to take care of me right?
Have you stayed in Wattanna Mansion before? I'm on tight budget, so thought of staying over there. USD23/ night. But still thought of going over to pratunam to shop. Haha. Do you think I should move over to pratunam market after 4days? As Wattana is quite far from Pratunam. Although Dr Pichet said he'll provide trspt for the shopping, I still think it's better to stay near pratunam. What if I faint while halfway shopping uh? Haha.
Anyway, I'm only in my twenties. Hope that I'll recover really fast with all the pineapples, SinEcch and my young age. Haha.
I asked Dr Pichet about this : I think I will need a different size of CG after a few weeks/months right? Do I have to buy them?

His answer: I only provide one set for you but if you need more , we will discuss again when you are here.

So I do not need to prepare the additional sets? And it seems kinda expensive to buy CG eh. And he said he'll provide the arm CG also.
It's funny to hear you say " like ur normal size (minus the fats + the swelling = same size) " So meaning I won't look like I lose weight?
So on the day I return to Singapore, nobody should have noticed any significant difference right? I just have to wear jeans and short or 3/4 sleeves blouse right?
Btw, armpits also have fats ah? Haha.
And how about cellulite? Was it still visible after the fats are removed from the thighs?
Is there any way I can talk to you other than posting in this forum? :D


Do you still have any SinEcch left? (I did not buy extra, so I dun kip any)

How much does it costs? Go to www.makemeheal.com to order and chk the shipping costs too.

How many boxes do I have to buy? (One box is enough)

I asked Dr Pichet about it but he said that he don't think anyone will see it. I saw your post photos and I think it's kinda obvious. (Ya not obvious, only for the 1st 3 days. The bruises on my arms turned yellowish after 3rd day and was gone on the 4th day)
Btw, what's incisions? (small tiny hole that open up to lipo out the fats)
Yes, Dr pichet will assign a nurse to take care of u, at no extra cost. :D
If u wan to shop, stay in Citin Pratunam cos it is very convenient.

It is cheaper to buy ur CG with www.makemeheal.com than buy from Dr. Pichet. I think the CG he is selling costs THB 6000 plus, which is quite exp.

I dun think u can wear shorts since u will be wearing a mid thigh CG after ur op.
Cellulite will not be seen after the fats are removed from the thighs. :D

I tried to PM u my MSN ID but cannot leh.


Dr Pichet said that he'll provide the 1st CG for me. And he said that his is elastic, I can wear it for 3months or even forever. Lol. So I guess I'll just have to go w it. Planning to go next wed! Hope everything goes well! It's alright! I'll ask you via this forum then! Btw. What is the price that Dr Pichet quoted you the other time?

Janetyeo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 24 Jun 2008

Re: hellloooo

Postby Janetyeo » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:01 am

jazzbunny wrote:hi blessedrekyo,

sorry that i took so long! i went to remove my wisdom tooth after i came back and work has been piling up so didnt sign in..haha..

Everything went smoothly..but now that i look at my arms like not much fats removed- hmm.. i wonder why.. and my bruises stayed on longer than yours! took almost a week plus for the bruises on my arms to subside. i suppose it depends on individuals.

prettyfat49/Janetyeo76/whosoever who needs sinEech: i have them, as i ordered too late so it arrives after i left.. i can sell it to you all if you need it.. i got it from makemeheal.com.

as blessedrekyo has said, Dr Pichet and his staff are very nice and welcoming so just go for it!

:)


Hi Jazzbunny

I am so happy to hear from you and that everything is well... I am keen in the sineech, let me know the price.

Btw, do share with us your experience in details, like how was the process, the pain and if you are able to be up and walking and managed to do shopping or not? Before and after pics if u r ok too...

I have booked in March 2012 and really looking forward to the trip...

jazzbunny
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 28 May 2011

post surgery

Postby jazzbunny » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:30 pm

hiiii,

i managed to shop the day after the whole procedure.. haha. but have to walk slowly:) kind of impossible to shop on the day of procedure as u will be bandaged up.. haha

i did not take any after pic yet..

i got the sinEech at makemeheal.com: http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/cart.do
you have to change to singapore then u will be able to see the total price including the shipping cost in USD.. when i got it the exchange rate being charge is 1.29.. i think its higher now as USD is rising back..

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Postby blessedrekyo » Sat, 15 Oct 2011 6:44 pm

prettyfat49 wrote:Dr Pichet said that he'll provide the 1st CG for me. And he said that his is elastic, I can wear it for 3months or even forever. Lol. So I guess I'll just have to go w it. Planning to go next wed! Hope everything goes well! It's alright! I'll ask you via this forum then! Btw. What is the price that Dr Pichet quoted you the other time?

He quoted me USD 1600 for the first point and subsequently at USD 500 per point. My chin at USD 700 instead of 1k.
That time my US Rate was higher than now. :(
It was USD$1 = S$1.38
So it is cheaper for u all to do now, compared to my time.

katespade girl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri, 28 Oct 2011

New kid on the block

Postby katespade girl » Fri, 28 Oct 2011 1:13 am

Dear all,

As u can see, i m new to this forum and has been reading alot of all your experiences. I am very interested to do the Lipo surgery from Dr Pichet and hope to have some advice from succesful people.

Thanks alot

katespade girl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri, 28 Oct 2011

Advice

Postby katespade girl » Fri, 28 Oct 2011 1:19 am

Dear blessedrekyo,

May i ask you if there's anymore swelling for u? and when did u do yr surgery. Which part and how much it cost u?
I m very petite and short and is keen to do parts like tummy, buttock, thighs and arms but is very worried abt the side effects.
Btw, i am not married and has no kids b4. Is it better to do it after giving birth?
I m thinking of going alone and would appreciate if got more advice from you guys or someone to do it together, pls pm me

Thanks :D

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Re: Advice

Postby blessedrekyo » Fri, 28 Oct 2011 3:17 pm

katespade girl wrote:Dear blessedrekyo,

May i ask you if there's anymore swelling for u? and when did u do yr surgery. Which part and how much it cost u?
I m very petite and short and is keen to do parts like tummy, buttock, thighs and arms but is very worried abt the side effects.
Btw, i am not married and has no kids b4. Is it better to do it after giving birth?
I m thinking of going alone and would appreciate if got more advice from you guys or someone to do it together, pls pm me

Thanks :D


Hi katespade girl

I did my lipo last Nov. Hence, I am fully recovered by now. :)
All the details I've shared on this post from page 2 to 4 and the price was there too.

Personally, I feel that it is better to drop Dr. Pichet an email to check whether is there any changes in his price (which I dun think so) & also his advise to do before or after giving birth. ;)

So far, I do not have any side effect on the surgery, except after effect from the anesthesia on that day itself. I vomited once & that's all. That is normal if one is on GA... :D

You may go alone but do pre-amp Dr. Pichet so that he can arrange a nurse to stay with u after the surgery. :)

Hope I've answered all your queries on the above. ;)

prettyfat49
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue, 11 Oct 2011
Location: Singapore

Re: Advice

Postby prettyfat49 » Mon, 31 Oct 2011 8:39 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
katespade girl wrote:Dear blessedrekyo,

May i ask you if there's anymore swelling for u? and when did u do yr surgery. Which part and how much it cost u?
I m very petite and short and is keen to do parts like tummy, buttock, thighs and arms but is very worried abt the side effects.
Btw, i am not married and has no kids b4. Is it better to do it after giving birth?
I m thinking of going alone and would appreciate if got more advice from you guys or someone to do it together, pls pm me

Thanks :D


Hi katespade girl

I did my lipo last Nov. Hence, I am fully recovered by now. :)
All the details I've shared on this post from page 2 to 4 and the price was there too.

Personally, I feel that it is better to drop Dr. Pichet an email to check whether is there any changes in his price (which I dun think so) & also his advise to do before or after giving birth. ;)

So far, I do not have any side effect on the surgery, except after effect from the anesthesia on that day itself. I vomited once & that's all. That is normal if one is on GA... :D

You may go alone but do pre-amp Dr. Pichet so that he can arrange a nurse to stay with u after the surgery. :)

Hope I've answered all your queries on the above. ;)


HI BLESSEDREKYO!!
I'm actually done w my lipo! It's almost 2weeks and gosh, I just cant stop thinking/hoping that the swelling would go off immediately! I didnt have any weight less. Maybe 1kg or so. And I felt so depressed instantly. I know I shouldnt expect any weight lost though. I requested many parts to be done but I'm not v sure if all the parts are done. I donno how to explain. Like, I actually requested my upper n lower back, lovehandles, abdomen, arms, thighs and knees. But the part on my upper back didnt really ache and no bruises or anything. So i doubt it was done actually. Total fat removed was only 2.8kgs!! I seriously hope that it was like what the doc said, he'll try his best to remove the max amt of fats.
And , doctor didnt provide me any arm compression garment! Angry! Only that kinda elastic band for elbows, he placed it on my arm. Now I seriously need a arm compression garment that includes upper back and the arms, like those I saw from makemeheal. But I cant find any and I dont want to order. Cos I need it like immediately! Do you have any ideas/suggestions where to get it? Those like Marena short sleeves one. :/
I bought girdle from triumph. And I'm suffocating! But I cant find any that has length till below the knees. I'm so frustrated! :( So now the one im wearing is only my thighs. So the part that is not worn, swollen like hell. So vexed over those garments. Now, I dont wear in the day time becuase it's so damn tight!
Now, hope everything goes well beneath the swelling. Haha. Waiting is all I can do.
I'll still post and keep you guys update w my results! Now, I'm seriously hoping that I'm able to exercise and then lose weight!
Good luck! And, really, I think Lipo is more to sculpt your body, not to lose weight!

Louisa.
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed, 31 Aug 2011

Re: Advice

Postby Louisa. » Tue, 01 Nov 2011 1:53 am

prettyfat49 wrote:
HI BLESSEDREKYO!!
I'm actually done w my lipo! It's almost 2weeks and gosh, I just cant stop thinking/hoping that the swelling would go off immediately! I didnt have any weight less. Maybe 1kg or so. And I felt so depressed instantly. I know I shouldnt expect any weight lost though. I requested many parts to be done but I'm not v sure if all the parts are done. I donno how to explain. Like, I actually requested my upper n lower back, lovehandles, abdomen, arms, thighs and knees. But the part on my upper back didnt really ache and no bruises or anything. So i doubt it was done actually. Total fat removed was only 2.8kgs!! I seriously hope that it was like what the doc said, he'll try his best to remove the max amt of fats.
And , doctor didnt provide me any arm compression garment! Angry! Only that kinda elastic band for elbows, he placed it on my arm. Now I seriously need a arm compression garment that includes upper back and the arms, like those I saw from makemeheal. But I cant find any and I dont want to order. Cos I need it like immediately! Do you have any ideas/suggestions where to get it? Those like Marena short sleeves one. :/
I bought girdle from triumph. And I'm suffocating! But I cant find any that has length till below the knees. I'm so frustrated! :( So now the one im wearing is only my thighs. So the part that is not worn, swollen like hell. So vexed over those garments. Now, I dont wear in the day time becuase it's so damn tight!
Now, hope everything goes well beneath the swelling. Haha. Waiting is all I can do.
I'll still post and keep you guys update w my results! Now, I'm seriously hoping that I'm able to exercise and then lose weight!
Good luck! And, really, I think Lipo is more to sculpt your body, not to lose weight!

Hi there,

I went for lipo about 12 days back with Dr Arthur in Medan, and I've purchased 2 garments.

1) Rainey (thighs, calves) -- from makemeheal, took only about 5-6 days express postage from US.

2) Marena garment (head) -- bought directly from this local company Innomed Pte Ltd at 27 Tannery Rd, you can contact them at 6744 3113 .

You can call up innomed and ask if they have your Marena garment, if not there's also a local distributor for Veronique garments though I'm not too sure of their contact details.

Are you looking at this http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=33548?

HTHs and yes the swelling sucks (i feel depressed),
Louisa

User avatar
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Location: Central, Singapore

Re: Advice

Postby blessedrekyo » Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:38 am

prettyfat49 wrote: HI BLESSEDREKYO!!
I'm actually done w my lipo! It's almost 2weeks and gosh, I just cant stop thinking/hoping that the swelling would go off immediately! I didnt have any weight less. Maybe 1kg or so. And I felt so depressed instantly. I know I shouldnt expect any weight lost though. I requested many parts to be done but I'm not v sure if all the parts are done. I donno how to explain. Like, I actually requested my upper n lower back, lovehandles, abdomen, arms, thighs and knees. But the part on my upper back didnt really ache and no bruises or anything. So i doubt it was done actually. Total fat removed was only 2.8kgs!! I seriously hope that it was like what the doc said, he'll try his best to remove the max amt of fats.
And , doctor didnt provide me any arm compression garment! Angry! Only that kinda elastic band for elbows, he placed it on my arm. Now I seriously need a arm compression garment that includes upper back and the arms, like those I saw from makemeheal. But I cant find any and I dont want to order. Cos I need it like immediately! Do you have any ideas/suggestions where to get it? Those like Marena short sleeves one. :/
I bought girdle from triumph. And I'm suffocating! But I cant find any that has length till below the knees. I'm so frustrated! :( So now the one im wearing is only my thighs. So the part that is not worn, swollen like hell. So vexed over those garments. Now, I dont wear in the day time becuase it's so damn tight!
Now, hope everything goes well beneath the swelling. Haha. Waiting is all I can do.
I'll still post and keep you guys update w my results! Now, I'm seriously hoping that I'm able to exercise and then lose weight!
Good luck! And, really, I think Lipo is more to sculpt your body, not to lose weight!


Hi hi...

Glad to hear from you after your op. :)

Yes, I did share abt Dr. Pichet would not provide arm CG and he will only provide elbow band.
He also gave me the elastic elbow band and tat caused me to itch alot. :(
But I did bring along my set which I ordered from makemeheal.com and it was so much comfortable than the one he provided me. :)

As for the below knee body suit which he provided me was ok & acceptable. But I only used it for a week plus & changed to those I bought from makemeheal.com too.

It is important to buy the correct CG for Lipo surgery as it helps us in the healing process, & liposuction is much of "inner skin healing".

Oh, you have 2.8kgs of fats being removed, & mine was abt 4.6- 4.7litres.
May I know what was your weight before ur surgery?
FYI, you will not see any weight lost in the 1st 3-4 weeks as you are still swelling.

For me, my chin, love-handles & buttock were NOT swollen, whereas my tummy & thighs were not badly swollen & NO bruises were found except my arms & slight bruises were found on my both thighs.
Though, I could see the result on my thigh immediately!
It was obvious when those fats on my thighs were being removed, becos I used to have huge fats lump (& cellulite) at the side on both my thighs. As for the other areas, it took abt a couple of weeks or more to see the result. After 3 months plus, I see more results.

I took the SinEech and maybe that was why all my bruises on my arms & thighs were gone in 3-4 days.

Yes, lipo is more of sculpting our body, not to lose weight but due to the fats being removed, we will still lose some weight after lipo.

I lost abt 4 kgs aft few months & by now, i lost 7 kgs. :)

My advice to you is: get the right CG to help you expedite in ur healing process. :D

Wishing you a speedy recovery. :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests