Singapore Expats

Got slingbox, who wants to watch some American football??

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
go_heels919

Got slingbox, who wants to watch some American football??

Post by go_heels919 » Fri, 15 Oct 2010 9:44 am

Hello all,

I just got a Slingbox that broadcasts US television (out of North Carolina) to my laptop here in Singapore. I usually just watch on my laptop, but if someone has a nicer TV than mine I'll bring it over and we can broadcast it there. Crack a few Tigers and it'll be a glorious Sunday.

-Alex

dcastigl

Slingbox

Post by dcastigl » Thu, 28 Oct 2010 3:49 pm

Glad to hear Slingbox works in SG as I was looking to purchase one but was concerned it wouldn't work due to the same reasons so many other websites don't..

Thanks!
Di
Diane Castiglioni

mj8678

Re: Slingbox

Post by mj8678 » Tue, 02 Nov 2010 3:02 pm

dcastigl wrote:Glad to hear Slingbox works in SG as I was looking to purchase one but was concerned it wouldn't work due to the same reasons so many other websites don't..

Thanks!
Di
Hi sorry to use this forum to contact you. Somehow, PM does not work due to some kind of restriction. Do you still need the 2 sets of pillows which you enquired previously? [email protected]

AZWildcat

Post by AZWildcat » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 4:48 pm

Not a huge fan of the NFL and don't have a big TV but would enjoy a game of college football and/or hoops sometime. I'll be happy to root against Puke with ya, ha! :)