Singapore Expats

great part-time maid

Discuss everything about domestic helper and babysitter issues here
Crews

Great Part-Time Maid

Post by Crews » Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:39 pm

Hi,

I am interested in contacting your part-time helper.
I am just moving in to the Orchard area and have yet to find a full-time person. So in the meantime I'd like what help I can get.

joanliza17

hello

Post by joanliza17 » Sun, 28 Nov 2010 8:29 pm

anybody who need partime helper...try my friend susan..shes very nice..and a good worker..she stay in bedok...you cantry her first even paying small amount..for trying..try to contact 90552024

akatsgp

Re: great part-time maid

Post by akatsgp » Wed, 01 Dec 2010 11:17 pm

hi mbarbeito, can you please send a message with the contact details of your maid?

fatmouse76
Regular
Regular

Post by fatmouse76 » Tue, 07 Dec 2010 4:14 pm

I would like to recommnd my cleaner to you as well. :) Do PM me if you are interested.

isabo80

Post by isabo80 » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 3:25 pm

@fatmouse76 and @mbarbeito
i'm newbie so i cant pm you, could you please send me the contact# of your maid? thanks

p.s. i also had the same bad experience with Sandar and the agent Rina

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 5:18 pm

x9200 wrote:This is because you think while cleaning and you use common sense while handling different object and above it all you do it all to get a certain effect - a clean house.
Exactly. You think while laundering and ironing too. So many delicate clothes I've had ruined by maids... :x Now I do it all myself.

sunwgt

Re: great part-time maid

Post by sunwgt » Wed, 05 Jan 2011 8:18 pm

mbarbeito wrote:my husband and i have a wonderful lady who irons and cleans our place once a week. we will be traveling for the next few months and I am trying to help her find someone to replace us.

She doesnt have a key to our place but often she in the apt by herself while I run errands. She is always looking to do more/help with more than it is expected. She is realiable and really, really would like to help her.

Please let me know if you are interested and I can give you her #
Hi mbarbeito, i can't PM yet, can you send me your maid's contact? thanks!

fatmouse76
Regular
Regular

Post by fatmouse76 » Sat, 08 Jan 2011 10:44 pm

Dear Isabo, you may contact 81500630

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 11 Jan 2011 2:11 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:Can she legally work as a part time maid?
If she is on a work pass, legally speaking, yes, she can work, but only for the employer who applied for her pass, and for the place quoted in the pass, and not at any other places. But I guess you know that :)

Of late, the ICA has been stepping up catching those 'part time' maids .. and have even sprung surprise inspections at some condo entrances ..

Cheers

tina1980
Regular
Regular

Post by tina1980 » Mon, 17 Jan 2011 2:44 pm

Wow that is so funny. I have been getting Rina's part time cleaners as well. [quote]

I was getting Rina's maids for a while as well - The last two times they never did turn up inspite of the numerous SMS exchange between us !The ones I got however were a pair of two sisters and they did manage to clean efficiently alothough they did take very long to finish their work .But after the maids dint turn up for quite a few weeks after that i just gave up and got a live in maid instead - Works perfect !
Last edited by tina1980 on Tue, 14 Jun 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carolineteo

Part Time Maid

Post by Carolineteo » Tue, 08 Feb 2011 5:17 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a good part time maid. Anyone can recommend me? If you have, please email to me at [email protected]

Thanks

yammy123

Interested in your maid

Post by yammy123 » Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:42 pm

Hi

We are a small expat family moving from Kl to Singapore in less than two weeks and we are looking or somone to assist us part time until we can find a fullt time person.

Does your helper cook? Has she had any experience with children? is the Filippina? What are the normal rates of pay for part timers?

Many thanks
Melinda

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Interested in your maid

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:34 am

yammy123 wrote:Hi

We are a small expat family moving from Kl to Singapore in less than two weeks and we are looking or somone to assist us part time until we can find a fullt time person.

Does your helper cook? Has she had any experience with children? is the Filippina? What are the normal rates of pay for part timers?

Many thanks
Melinda
My 2 cents: Part time maids (those who are on work permit) are illegal and those from the agencies who properly license them out are super efficient to the extent that two turn up, run a express service and disappear .. If anybody found a good agency, I am keen to know

And the so-called part time maids are enthusiastic when they need money and when they got enough, they loose interest .. Plus : it is unlikely you can find a part time maid for 2 weeks ..

If should not be hard to get a transfer maid, if you are in a rush, as more than a few transfer maids are always in-between employers, while waiting for their white card to expire ..

And they can be your full maid .. do check around ..

cheers

meiy

need part time maid

Post by meiy » Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:36 am

I would also like the contact of the part time maid, I'm situated at Upp bt timah though.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: need part time maid

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:44 am

meiy wrote:I would also like the contact of the part time maid, I'm situated at Upp bt timah though.
If you still insist - you can start with the Cold Storage notice board :D :D