Singapore Expats Forum

EP status

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
valhensing

EP status

Postby valhensing » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 5:19 pm

this is going to be long.

I graduated last year Dec and found a job and got my EP approved. My company closed down recently and my EP got cancelled

So i started looking for another job. Got a job, got my EP approved.

The thing is, all of my fellow co-worker in previous company got their EP rejected and their current company is doing appeal for them.

The question is, if i wanted to terminate my current EP, would my pass be rejected because i only worked at this company for about 1 month and already want to move and all my friends are getting their pass rejected...

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Re: EP status

Postby Mad Scientist » Wed, 29 Sep 2010 4:25 am

valhensing wrote:this is going to be long.

The question is, if i wanted to terminate my current EP, would my pass be rejected because i only worked at this company for about 1 month and already want to move and all my friends are getting their pass rejected...

Your post makes no sense one bit. ? :???:
If you want to cancel your EP then cancel it or your current employer will cancel it or you go to MOM to cancel it.
What the load of rubbish got to do with your friends pass got rejected. ? Have you signed a death pact "till death we do come apart" thingey with your mates? :lol:
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

valhensing

Postby valhensing » Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:53 pm

yeah, i was quite crazy. My EP is approved. 2 days flat :D

singaporeflyer
Editor
Editor

Postby singaporeflyer » Thu, 30 Sep 2010 9:26 am

valhensing wrote:yeah, i was quite crazy. My EP is approved. 2 days flat :D

You mean you worked for a company for 1 month and then changed job and applied for an EP and got it approved again?