Visitor Visa Extension Question

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Post by Mad Scientist » Thu, 23 Sep 2010 6:45 pm

beenthere wrote: I hate crowds. I hate people. :)

In this day and age, I should be able to do almost everything online.... That's a peeve for the other topic.
Beenthere , you have been served on a silver platter !!! Is there any other reason or request from you that does not permit you of not going to ICA in person ? :shock:
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

beenthere
Regular
Regular

Post by beenthere » Thu, 23 Sep 2010 8:25 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:
beenthere wrote: I hate crowds. I hate people. :)

In this day and age, I should be able to do almost everything online.... That's a peeve for the other topic.
Beenthere , you have been served on a silver platter !!! Is there any other reason or request from you that does not permit you of not going to ICA in person ? :shock:
How about some rojak sent to my house?

Once again - danke schon everyone..

beenthere
Regular
Regular

Post by beenthere » Sat, 02 Oct 2010 3:31 pm

Doh.

I should have looked at the visa stamp on his passport. He has a 90 days stamp so all this frenetic activity was a little waste.

chromatic1979

Post by chromatic1979 » Sun, 20 Jul 2014 2:05 pm

hi! My S PASS has been approved but my social visit pass ends on the 29th of July 2014. My concern is that my employer said I have to start on the 1st of August. What is the best thing to do considering the end of my SVP?

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 20 Jul 2014 5:39 pm

chromatic1979 wrote:hi! My S PASS has been approved but my social visit pass ends on the 29th of July 2014. My concern is that my employer said I have to start on the 1st of August. What is the best thing to do considering the end of my SVP?
What evidence do you have that your S Pass is approved (you don't say)?

If you have an approved/valid right to work in Singapore you don't need an SVP, a tourist visa, in addition.