Singapore Expats Forum

On a Business Trip in Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
ravenbd

On a Business Trip in Singapore

Postby ravenbd » Mon, 20 Sep 2010 4:58 pm

heya together
As the title says I'm on a business trip in Singapore and not an Expat so I hope you guys don't mind :)
But I stumbled over that forum today and thought it might be the right place to ask and it could be worth a try.

I'm in Singapore this week (20th to 25th of September) on a business trip and am looking to meet people and maybe have a drink or two and just chat a bit :) I'm always looking to meet new people from all over the world.

Short about me, I'm 30/31 Swiss male and do speak English and German. I'm staying in the Amara Hotel, but its not an issue to get some where, taxis are quite cheap here ;)

if anyone is up for something you can drop me a line on my cell phone +41 79 745 73 47 or write here :)

regards

Michel

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Re: On a Business Trip in Singapore

Postby Asian_Geekette » Wed, 22 Sep 2010 5:08 pm

ravenbd wrote:heya together
As the title says I'm on a business trip in Singapore and not an Expat so I hope you guys don't mind :)
But I stumbled over that forum today and thought it might be the right place to ask and it could be worth a try.

I'm in Singapore this week (20th to 25th of September) on a business trip and am looking to meet people and maybe have a drink or two and just chat a bit :) I'm always looking to meet new people from all over the world.

Short about me, I'm 30/31 Swiss male and do speak English and German. I'm staying in the Amara Hotel, but its not an issue to get some where, taxis are quite cheap here ;)

if anyone is up for something you can drop me a line on my cell phone +41 79 745 73 47 or write here :)

regards

Michel

There's the WNDC (Wed) and FNDC (Fri) groups.
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

ravenbd

Postby ravenbd » Sun, 26 Sep 2010 10:39 pm

Heya bit late, sorry :)

Thanks for the hint, I happened to being (surprisingly) fully booked all week :o

thanks again :)

best regards

Michel