Singapore Expats Forum

WNDC (22 Sep) - Bamboo Bar, Forbidden City, Clarke Quay

Weekly meetup of WNDC - Wednesday Night Drinking Club
Susanne Zahari
Chatter
Chatter

WNDC (22 Sep) - Bamboo Bar, Forbidden City, Clarke Quay

Postby Susanne Zahari » Sun, 19 Sep 2010 9:37 pm

It's the finale of the Lantern and Mooncakes festival. Let's admire the lantern deco along Clarke Quay and salute the full moon. I'll bring some mooncakes!
Venue : Bamboo Bar, Forbidden City, Clarke Quay
3A Merchant’s Court, River Valley Road, #01-02
Nearest MRT station : Clarke Quay
Map Link: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2386/clarkequay.gif
For exact directions, call: 6557 6268
Time : From 830pm onwards
Host: Susanne Z
Ask for WNDC / Susanne table. We'll be seated outdoors.

This invitation is open to Everyone – Newbies / Not so new-bies / Locals / Expats / Friends / Friends of friends. All are welcome to chill out with the fun bunch!

bentsai81

Outing

Postby bentsai81 » Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:22 pm

Hi there i love to join in the fun. Currently im doing a food and drinks review, can i join in and take some photos of the food and drinks we be having at the place? Is there a compulsary charge per person when we go there? I love to make more friends too. Please advise thanks. My email is bentsai81 at gmail dot com.

Susanne Zahari
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Outing

Postby Susanne Zahari » Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:57 pm

bentsai81 wrote:Hi there i love to join in the fun. Currently im doing a food and drinks review, can i join in and take some photos of the food and drinks we be having at the place? Is there a compulsary charge per person when we go there? I love to make more friends too. Please advise thanks. My email is bentsai81 at gmail dot com.

Some WNDC-ers may eat dinner there so sure you can take photos.
The bummer is that Bamboo bar does not have a happy hour deal for their excellent cocktails :( but the ambience of this bar is incredible. Not what you would expect in the midst of a dance club zone. You'll get fabulous photos!

Bamboo bar does not have an entrance charge.There might be an entrance charge to Bar Cocoon during the weekends.

i look forward to meeting you this Wed :)