Singapore Expats

pls help me!

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
ohsangpretty16

pls help me!

Post by ohsangpretty16 » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 7:52 pm

My friends comapny applied me a ep pass she told me she applied me last august 4, 2010 i want to know my status but i dont have fin number if try to ask my friend she dont have access is it possible to know my status by giving my passport number and full name?thanks :lol:
mah dir is mah lyf barnard perez

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: pls help me!

Post by singaporeflyer » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 7:56 pm

ohsangpretty16 wrote:My friends comapny applied me a ep pass she told me she applied me last august 4, 2010 i want to know my status but i dont have fin number if try to ask my friend she dont have access is it possible to know my status by giving my passport number and full name?thanks :lol:
It is possible to find the status of EP application by using the Employee Passport Number. But this can be done only by a person who has a NRIC or FIN Number, as the System requests for the requester's details.

So, ask your friend to check your application Status.

Also note that if your employer has submitted a manual application for EP it will take 2-3 weeks for the application to appear on the EPOL System. Till that it will not display any record.

If it was an online application for EP, the status of the application can be checked anytime during the functioning of the EPOL System

ohsangpretty16

Post by ohsangpretty16 » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 8:39 pm

i read also in your forum before that you can check it by giving you my full name and passport number is it possible for you to check my status?when can i email or msg my information? thank you so much!
mah dir is mah lyf barnard perez