Singapore Expats Forum

Pakistani in singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
joe.juzer

Re: Hello

Postby joe.juzer » Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:18 pm

nakatago wrote:
joe.juzer wrote:
JR8 wrote:
joe.juzer wrote:am from Karachi, just came here end of October. would like to meet some Pakistani. lets meets up at coffee this Sunday ?

Good chance for Pinky to meet your wife too!

lol JR8, when i invite guys on sheesha u think am wink wink, now you think am trying to flirt with girls :P ? i just wanted to one damn pakistani i saw here and u had to crash into ma post, too bad pinky is either busy on weekends or scared of me already :) , this forum is no good for me :(

oh if you only knew how many creepy guys we get here weekly...

trust me, i am not one of those :) , i have never contacted any girl on this whole forum, besides the one who was looking to meet Pakistanis, !! :(

samina

hello pinky

Postby samina » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 12:36 pm

My name is Samina, new to Singapore. Here with family. Origanally from UK. If interested then reply here.

take care
Samina
Make life Beautiful

Itsmekabir01

hey Guys

Postby Itsmekabir01 » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 2:52 pm

Hey People,

How are you? Happy Weekend.

-kABIR
Itsmekabir01

4ureyesonli

Hello alll....

Postby 4ureyesonli » Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:33 pm

Salaam all...

Pinky, Zeeshan, Kabir and Samina.. A big hi to all of you!!

Well, Its really good to see people from the country I am fond of and interested in..
It would be great to meet/chat with you guys to understand your life style in the country though I see you have lived a major time in a diff country..

And yeah I love paki food.. The kababs.. the mutton gravy.. wow.. Been hunting for a paki hotel here but coundnt get hold of an authentic one.. All are indian hotel that serve paki food they claim..

Well if any of you guys are still checking this forum and wanna get in touch.. kindly pm me or post your email..
PS - Unable to PM as I am a newbie..

Take care all..

mortal2015

Hi i am from Pakistan too !

Postby mortal2015 » Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:45 am

Salaam,

I am Rohaan from Pakistan. I went to uni here in sg and now i am working here as well. Let me know if you organize a meetup, get together etc.

rohan2015@gmail.com

saba imran

Re: hi

Postby saba imran » Mon, 23 Jul 2012 4:24 am

JR8 wrote:
pinkypillz wrote:lolx..nice jr8

Jus lookin our for the laydeez
:wink: 8-)

Hey ladies, im frm karachi pakistan, looking forward for some networking too. I hav been living in singapore from past 5 years but was very busy to make friends. Now im a SAHM... SO!! , REply or email me on sabarazak@hotmail.com so we get to onw eachother.
Regards,
Saba

Nonik1

Hey every1

Postby Nonik1 » Sun, 09 Sep 2012 9:59 pm

Hey I am from uk just came to Singapore recently. I feel really lonely as I don't know anyone here and have spent most of my life in London. Would be great to meet up with someone sometime soon. Looking forward to hear from you. My email add is noman_ak16@hotmail.com to contact me.
I am from uk and i want to meet some people.

adeelt

Postby adeelt » Tue, 06 Nov 2012 5:54 pm

:cool:
Last edited by adeelt on Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:32 am

adeelt wrote:Salaam all. It's good to see that there are more pakistanis like myself here. My name is Adeel and I would love to meet some new people. I have gone around little india hoping to find some pakistani shops/restaurants but was surprised to see that we don't have much of a presence here. I love eating at Usman's restaurant though when I get homesick lol. I am 27 years old and am here from New York where I have lived since I was 13. Feel free to email me at toberia@gmail.com.

Desker road / Robers Lane area has few Pakistani restaurants ..

homie

Postby homie » Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:08 pm

:???:
Last edited by homie on Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:17 pm

Well homo, oops, I mean homie, you are going to probably be playing with yourself, I reckon, considering your attitude and things like NOYB when you could have just left those fields blank in your profile. I'd say you probably have tendencies in that direction and you are in a state of denial. You sound pretty freaky to me.

homie

Postby homie » Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:31 pm

:lol:
Last edited by homie on Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 02 Jan 2013 11:28 pm

Well, I'd say it pretty obvious why your work visas are being rejected. Can't say as I blame them either.

Oh, you shouldn't let your wife post on your account either, else she gets tarred with the same brush. You are about one word away from having your account locked.

homie

Postby homie » Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:44 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Well, I'd say it pretty obvious why your work visas are being rejected. Can't say as I blame them either.

(Bro my visa rejection doesn't have any thing to do with wht i say here, every 1 has the right to be happy to say, do and think as they like and thts the way i am. I say wht i feel is wrong and will always do.)

Oh, you shouldn't let your wife post on your account either, else she gets tarred with the same brush. You are about one word away from having your account locked.

** thanks for advice, after all i got some thing useful from you bro. i am outa here any ways. somehow you guys feel i have an attitude but i think its other way around you guys are overly jumpy about things. **

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:48 am

homie wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Well, I'd say it pretty obvious why your work visas are being rejected. Can't say as I blame them either.

(Bro my visa rejection doesn't have any thing to do with wht i say here, every 1 has the right to be happy to say, do and think as they like and thts the way i am. I say wht i feel is wrong and will always do.)

** thanks for advice, after all i got some thing useful from you bro. i am outa here any ways. somehow you guys feel i have an attitude but i think its other way around you guys are overly jumpy about things. **

You have a lot to learn about here in Singapore then. There's already been a number on Social Media that have been taken to task by the government here. We also know that they monitor this site as well as MOM has us listed three times as a recommended source of information.

You could have gotten a lot more information had you not been so trigger happy. And now, since you have comitted the cardinal sin on this forum, e.g., deleting the text of your posts, you have now had your account locked permanently. See, I told you, you have an attitude problem.