Singapore Expats Forum

Singapore Ahoy

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
roadrunner33

Singapore Ahoy

Postby roadrunner33 » Wed, 01 Sep 2010 7:22 pm

Hola everyone,

I am a journalist with the Financial Times group and would be in Singapore from Monday (September 6th) for a week. Its not a long trip but would be great to meet up with people for a coffee or a drink.

I hitchhiked and squatted around Asia/Eastern and Central Europe for a while so anyone thats up for sharing traveller tales would be yaaay :D
But gee, I'd love to meet as many people as I can so do send me a holler if you're up for it.

I dont quite have a Singapore number as yet but will post one as soon as I get one! Meanwhile, drop me a PM/post here if anyone's interested.

Cheers

jonnodotsg

Postby jonnodotsg » Sat, 04 Sep 2010 3:14 pm

Hey,

Sent you a PM. :)

thegirlnextdoor

Postby thegirlnextdoor » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 10:30 pm

yooo.
i'm hardly a world traveler, but would love to exchange my (limited) adventure with your globetrotting experience. fair enough? haha.

send me a pm ;)

roadrunner33

Postby roadrunner33 » Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:32 am

@theGirlnextdoor:

Ok I tried writing you a PM but here what I got:

"This feature is restricted until you have made more posts in the forum" :-/

Anyway, It'd be fun to catch up and grab a coffee/drink :) Travel experience really isnt a big deal...I'm pretty cool as long as you've ventured beyond Johor Bahru/Bintan
The irony is that I am gonna be here just until Friday morning but I'd love the opportunity of meeting as many people as I can. So if you got time Wednesday/Thursday, give me a holler for sure! :D I aint quite got a phone here but my email address is saket.gokhale@gmail.com and I am online pretty much 24/7 :)

@Jonno: Sent you an email mate! Let me know if you up for a drink as well!

Cheers,
Saket