Singapore Expats

Looking for a Malayalam Astrologer

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 29 Aug 2010 4:08 pm

Astrology? How's he going to see the stars that would be visible from that part of India? :D
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

bhauranya
Regular
Regular

Post by bhauranya » Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:08 am

Astrology is a group of systems, traditions, and beliefs which hold that the relative positions of celestial bodies and related details can provide information about personality, human affairs and other "earthly" matters

The main traditions used by modern astrologers are Hindu Astrology (Jyotiṣa), Western astrology, and Chinese astrology.

Malayalam astrology is a subset of hindu astrology

Anyways its independent of the physical location of the astrologer.
Are you expecting him to wear Binoculars and lookup in the sky to count the stars or map the physical location of planets through his eyes :P
Dont't be serious, be sincere!!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:53 am

This.....
bhauranya wrote: Anyways its independent of the physical location of the astrologer.
Are you expecting him to wear Binoculars and lookup in the sky to count the stars or map the physical location of planets through his eyes :P
is just about as believable as this....
bhauranya wrote:Astrology is a group of systems, traditions, and beliefs which hold that the relative positions of celestial bodies and related details can provide information about personality, human affairs and other "earthly" matters
Of course, most, once educated, move away from such old wives tales....

:wave: :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

bhauranya
Regular
Regular

Post by bhauranya » Tue, 31 Aug 2010 6:17 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:This.....

Of course, most, once educated, move away from such old wives tales....

:wave: :cool:

alright!! keep your new wife tales with you.
talking about education! any educated man would understand astrology has nothing to do with it.
so keep that with you as well.
It is really ridiculous for an GROWN UP "EDUCATED MAN LIKE YOU" to comment on others belief.
POKING your nose into other people's belief is not really "NEW WIFE TALE" thingy.
I appreciate your "NOT SO INFORMATIVE" reply to my post rather with your belief's and what i should believe instead of what i was looking for

Still again-
i would still appreciate if anyone has pointers on malayalam astrologer in singapore.
Dont't be serious, be sincere!!

tinpot_dummy

Post by tinpot_dummy » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 3:48 pm

Leave SMS alone. He is having a bad patch lately. ;) Besides it is futile explaining the finer nuances of an ancient knowledge to people who were still hunting, wearing leaves and drawing cave art when civilisations such as the Indian and Chinese were charting out planetary positions, wearing silk and eating from fine porcelain.

Did you try the Senpaga Vinayagar Temple? I understand they can connect you to a Nadi astrologer.

SingLife

Post by SingLife » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 6:56 pm

"Besides it is futile explaining the finer nuances of an ancient knowledge to people who were still hunting, wearing leaves and drawing cave art when civilisations such as the Indian and Chinese were charting out planetary positions, wearing silk and eating from fine porcelain. "

Sadly we remained stuck in our civilization's intricacies & these people proceeded onwards to make space shuttles, airplanes, aircraft carriers, computers(which allow us to inform them what we used to do when they were still hunting).

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 8:09 pm

Oh, it's not hard NOT to understand the finer nuances. Especially when having to ride the MRT back from Jurong East all the way to Serangoon during rush hour. :-|

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Looking for a Malayalam Astrologer

Post by PNGMK » Thu, 27 Jun 2019 11:50 am

Old post but funny.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Wed, 31 Aug 2022 10:00 am

gramps is grumps
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 31 Aug 2022 11:49 am

rajagainstthemachine wrote:
Wed, 31 Aug 2022 10:00 am
gramps is grumps
Raj, if you think gramps is grumps in 2010 it's a whole different ballgame a dozen years later! :lol: :lol: :lol: