Singapore Expats Forum

Playdates for 2.9 year old in Central Area (off Stevens Rd)

SAHMs / WAHMs tell us how you are coping.
amandag

Playdates for 2.9 year old in Central Area (off Stevens Rd)

Postby amandag » Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:22 pm

Hi there
We have been in singapore for 4 weeks and im looking for playdates for my daughter who is 2.9 years. we live off stevens road near to draycott and the tanglin end of orchard.

please pm me!
thanks
amanda
Last edited by amandag on Sun, 14 Nov 2010 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amanda

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 28 Aug 2010 12:01 am

Amanda,

Welcome to the forum. Couple of points. We don't care too mulch for spam or multiple posting of the same or similar messages across multiple threads/forums as it is a waste of bandwidth. Most read all new posting in a given forum so it is redundant to keep posting 9 messages in one forum. Therefore the other 8 have been deleted.

pmax31

Postby pmax31 » Wed, 06 Oct 2010 3:23 am

Hi there
Amanda..
I too am coming to Live in Singapore..I come out for two weeks over half term this Oct..but return and will be then out again end of the year. I also have 2 year old so would love to hook up.
send me details! hope to hear from you.
cheers
Paloma

tiare75

Postby tiare75 » Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:37 pm

Hi Amanda and Paloma, I just moved to Singapore and would love to meet new people. My daughter is almost 2 years old and very energetic! Let me know if/when you're interested in meeting.

mangla

Moving from UK next month

Postby mangla » Sun, 17 Oct 2010 10:39 pm

Hiya,

I'm moving to Singapore in a month's time and am a British Asian mum to a 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter.

We'll be living in the Katong area for a month or so, while we look around for an apartment.

I'm thinking of putting my son in SJI. Anyone know the school?

Would love to meet up with some mums once we reach.

thanks
mangla

pmax31

hello there

Postby pmax31 » Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:07 am

hi there Mangla,

i am only here for two weeks but return end of Dec, so maybe will get intouch when I am back.
good luck with the move.

Thanks Paloma

lainey

recently arrived

Postby lainey » Wed, 20 Oct 2010 1:34 am

I recently arrived and will be staying in the East Coast area. I have a toddler 2.5 year old toddler girl and a 11 month old baby girl. I would love to meet-up and set up playdates especially for my toddler girl who is desperate to play with friends her age.

missreen

Postby missreen » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 12:51 am

Hi All!

I live in Kovan area and would love to meet other stay at home Mums. I'm Chinese Australian and I have a 4 year old daughter. Free during the day for a few hours over lunch. Would love to make some new friends! Anyone interested?

missreen

Re: Moving from UK next month

Postby missreen » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 1:03 pm

Hi Mangla (and everyone else!)

Have you moved here yet? Keep in touch, would love to make more friends here. Email me or IM me at irenelie@hotmail.com

I've lived here for 7 years and have a 4 years old daughter and I'm Chinese Australian.

mangla wrote:Hiya,

I'm moving to Singapore in a month's time and am a British Asian mum to a 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter.

We'll be living in the Katong area for a month or so, while we look around for an apartment.

I'm thinking of putting my son in SJI. Anyone know the school?

Would love to meet up with some mums once we reach.

thanks
mangla

Bedokmama

Postby Bedokmama » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 11:28 pm

HI there, You may have seen my earlier post looking for playmates for my daughter. She'll be 3 in march. Would love to meet up with you all. It would be lovely for us both to have some company. Just let me know when and where.
speak soon hopefully,

TROLFE

Moving to SIN for 6 wks with a young baby and toddler

Postby TROLFE » Sun, 11 Sep 2011 6:14 am

Hello all,

Hubby has a job for a short while in SIN. I will be arriving on the 20th/21st Sept for 6 weeks , my mum will come with us for a couple of weeks to help me find my feet . I will have a 7 month year old and a 3 year old and wondering what to do or where to go during the days that I am there? any advice, tips to playgroups and other mummy friends ? I will be near the singapore polytechnic somehwere- not sure yet as hubbys work are currently finding some accomodation for us.

Thanks, will appreciate any advice :D

steffyw

Postby steffyw » Fri, 13 Jan 2012 9:01 am

Hi, i m a stay at home mum. Staying around Little india Mrt, purple line. My boy is about 2.5 yrs old.
We can meet up for playdates in the noon if you are interested.