Singapore Expats Forum

23 f, want to make some new friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Fri, 17 Dec 2010 4:10 pm

Woah, a lot of people popping in - somebody should start an actual plan already!

I'll get the ball rolling for this :wink: How about Christmas Eve or New Year Eve at Clarke Quay?

amyj

Postby amyj » Fri, 17 Dec 2010 4:24 pm

Hi, I'm 23/f Australian definitely interested in some drinking fun. NYE sounds great ... or this weekend if anyone is free! Count me in :)
Last edited by amyj on Tue, 21 Dec 2010 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DforDavid

Postby DforDavid » Fri, 17 Dec 2010 4:35 pm

Hey Guys,

The plan sounds good. Please include me as well. 24/M American

thk411 at hotmail.com

Cheers,

genadyc
Regular
Regular

Postby genadyc » Fri, 17 Dec 2010 4:47 pm

Hi guys, join is this Saturday. We are going tomorrow to have a dinner in Little India and then beers :)
details here: ftopic74991.html

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Fri, 17 Dec 2010 5:37 pm

genadyc wrote:Hi guys, join is this Saturday. We are going tomorrow to have a dinner in Little India and then beers :)
details here: ftopic74991.html

Yeah Fabian is organising it. So those who are interested, you may go over to that thread and check it out :)

rotciv83

Postby rotciv83 » Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:05 pm

Hi,

I'm interested to meet some new friends too.
27/M from Malaysia, new to singapore.
Count me in please!

Email/Facebook: xshenlii@yahoo.com

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Postby the lynx » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 4:01 pm

the lynx wrote:Woah, a lot of people popping in - somebody should start an actual plan already!

I'll get the ball rolling for this :wink: How about Christmas Eve or New Year Eve at Clarke Quay?

OK let's do it for NYE then. I'm not in for Christmas Eve - I will be in church that time :P

Let's meet for dinner and some beer nearby to warm up before we hit the club :) What do you think?

I still need to research on which clubs to go to and if they have any attractive promotions for NYE celebration. Any recommendation?

genadyc
Regular
Regular

Postby genadyc » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 4:51 pm

the lynx wrote:
the lynx wrote:Woah, a lot of people popping in - somebody should start an actual plan already!

OK let's do it for NYE then. I'm not in for Christmas Eve - I will be in church that time :P

Let's meet for dinner and some beer nearby to warm up before we hit the club :) What do you think?

I still need to research on which clubs to go to and if they have any attractive promotions for NYE celebration. Any recommendation?

Sentosa beach :D :D :D

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Postby the lynx » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 5:15 pm

genadyc wrote:
the lynx wrote:

Sentosa beach :D :D :D

Nice place but I'm afraid it's not a good idea. At the end of the night, you'll have massive drunken, tired and agigated crowd trying to squeeze through that tiny bridge (be it taxi, car, LRT) to get back, unless you manage to book a room to crash in that night :p

I'm still thinking of Clarke Quay area, but which club?

gizmofreak

@genady

Postby gizmofreak » Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:00 pm

Who else?
Last edited by gizmofreak on Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

J.Walker

Postby J.Walker » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 7:34 am

would love to join u folks sometime for a drink or a meal perhaps.

Am 27m local. Do pm me when you would like for a meetup. Weekdays or weekends are fine. :)

HendrixMJ

Postby HendrixMJ » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:34 am

Would also love to meet some new people!

27/m HendrixMJ@gmail.com

genadyc
Regular
Regular

Re: @genady

Postby genadyc » Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:43 am

gizmofreak wrote:who else are going? Can I join u ?
Fazil here btw, remember?

Hey Fazil :) Sure you can join !

chelsea0816
Regular
Regular

Postby chelsea0816 » Thu, 23 Dec 2010 8:57 pm

hi any plans for xmas eve and new year eve so far? My friends are away for xmas... Would love to meet new people.

Cheers.

ZaMiRoCK

Postby ZaMiRoCK » Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:05 pm

saw ur post from singaporeexpat forums..i like to make new frends from all over..i dun mind going for meet ups n stuff.. :) u can add me on msn or fb at zamir9@hotmail.com..