Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for fun female expats to hang out with

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
ednacz

Postby ednacz » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 6:02 pm

Hey girls! There's a group of us female expats (mostly US, UK, and Aus/NZ) that get together for Ladies Night every Wednesday, and hang out pretty regularly besides. We change it up every week, check out new bars, eat at different restos, watch a movie at GV, etc. Drop a line if you wanna come join- we're all pretty cool. edna.zhou (at) gmail (dot) com

iszy

Postby iszy » Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:01 am

Hey Girls, I am 21/f Australian moving to Sing in early Jan. Would love to make some new girlfriends iszyriley@hotmail.com

amyj

Postby amyj » Fri, 17 Dec 2010 4:43 pm

ednacz wrote:Hey girls! There's a group of us female expats (mostly US, UK, and Aus/NZ) that get together for Ladies Night every Wednesday, and hang out pretty regularly besides. We change it up every week, check out new bars, eat at different restos, watch a movie at GV, etc. Drop a line if you wanna come join- we're all pretty cool. edna.zhou (at) gmail (dot) com

Exactly what I need ... some ladies nights!!! 23/f from Australia, been in Singapore for 3 weeks and in desperate need of some fun times. Let me know when you're next heading out 8160 6709 :)

rraacchheell

Postby rraacchheell » Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:03 am

Hi girls :) I've been here for 3 yrs, study initially and working for 2 years now. Some of my friends have left singapore and I want to know more new friends and explore new things.
Btw, I'm a 26F Chinese girl from Shanghai. My email is yyiwen1012@gmail.com
nice meeting you here =D