Singapore Expats

I'm 27/F, new to Singapore & looking to make new friends

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
laudiffred

hi

Post by laudiffred » Tue, 05 Oct 2010 4:27 pm

hi, also a little late in the conversation, but new in town 27/f from the US, been here a couple of weeks and would love to make some friends :)
if you guys have a list or something going on please let me know too :)

Thanks!!
Last edited by laudiffred on Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Lisa

Hannah81

Post by Hannah81 » Wed, 06 Oct 2010 2:57 pm

Hi Guy's

Joining in the coversation very late too I'm 28f from Uk been in Singapore for almost 2 years now but friends come and go and I'm seriously lacking some female company right now!! Please let me know if there is anything going on would love to meet up with you guy's :)

[email protected]
9618 1694

res1

new friends

Post by res1 » Mon, 11 Oct 2010 2:33 pm

hello all,

I've just arrived in Signapore and would like to meet up with people- husband has started work but my job doesnt start for another month! Please let me know if any get togethers for coffee, shopping etc! [email protected].

Thanks,

Rosie :)

bronwyn82

Would love to meet up

Post by bronwyn82 » Mon, 18 Oct 2010 1:42 pm

Hi Annie and girls

I have just moved from australia to sg, and am looking to make some female friends. I am a 27/F and am interested in movies, travelling, reading, shopping, coffees, dining and drinks, etc. Looking for some girlfriends who would enjoy this too.

Would love to hear from you. You can reach me at [email protected].

Bron

cali-kay

Post by cali-kay » Tue, 19 Oct 2010 3:41 pm

Hello Annie & future female friends!

Your posts have brightened my day. This is so awesome to see that everyone is so friendly and eager to make new friends in a new country.

I recently moved here about 2 weeks ago from the US (California) with my husband and am free most of the day as I do not work yet. I would like to meet other ladies in my age group for coffee, lunch, movies, shopping, gym, etc. I live in the Great World City area about 5 mins from Orchard Rd.

I hope it is not too late...to add me to your list for your next gathering. My email is iheartpixxels (at) gmail (dot) com if you would like to get in touch with me.

See you soon!

Kay