Singapore Expats Forum

Collecting a personal debt ?

A moderated forum for serious discussions only.
greater_kaq

Collecting a personal debt ?

Postby greater_kaq » Sat, 21 Aug 2010 7:23 pm

Hi. I have an IOU note stating clearly that a man owes me 30k. Looks like he's dragging and doesnt wanna pay me back at all. Any service, debt collector I can ask for ? Thanks

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 5:52 pm

deleted
Last edited by Mad Scientist on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

greater_kaq

Postby greater_kaq » Tue, 24 Aug 2010 7:37 pm

Oh thanks. 20% is acceptable to me tho.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Wed, 25 Aug 2010 9:09 am

deleted
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

greater_kaq

Postby greater_kaq » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 1:47 am

Hey, I need contact information of the debt collector now. Can u please give me a name, or some number i can call? Thanks

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 6:44 am

MS is not, at the present, available for reply.

greater_kaq

Postby greater_kaq » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:36 am

argsssssss, anyone can help pls ?

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Postby carlsum1986 » Fri, 19 Nov 2010 3:29 pm

http://www.tri-credits.com.sg/

try them saw them featured in some videos online....No relation to me whatsoever

greater_kaq

Postby greater_kaq » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 5:12 pm

Cannot contact this tri-credits at all and i've tried some others agency, all of them doesn't reply any email or pick up phone calls .. any help ...

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Postby carlsum1986 » Thu, 06 Jan 2011 5:26 pm

greater_kaq wrote:Cannot contact this tri-credits at all and i've tried some others agency, all of them doesn't reply any email or pick up phone calls .. any help ...

maybe u shud pay a visit to their company to seek their services

greater_kaq

Postby greater_kaq » Mon, 10 Jan 2011 3:50 pm

Hmm talked to them but fee is quite high. Anyone knows other company charging less than 35% + 3k man power? Thanks

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 11 Jan 2011 9:21 am

Nasty problem.

You can go through and ah long, they actually work according to government guidelines on debt collecting . . . but their hands are tied when it comes to the crunch.

I have/had a guy owing me 30k as well for over 5 years and he kept in making excuses. In the end I hired a big Indian guy to drop by his work to harass him (not physically), lounge around his condo etc...

Now I'm being paid in installments. :)

'nuff said Image

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Thu, 20 Jan 2011 6:01 am

Vaucluse wrote:Nasty problem.

You can go through and ah long, they actually work according to government guidelines on debt collecting . . . but their hands are tied when it comes to the crunch.

I have/had a guy owing me 30k as well for over 5 years and he kept in making excuses. In the end I hired a big Indian guy to drop by his work to harass him (not physically), lounge around his condo etc...

Now I'm being paid in installments. :)

V

Long time no hear. I remembered that part of someone owing you money BUT you said he was your good friend and you settel with him amicably. :lol:

OP. Go to Katong Complex, there are alot of this company. Legal and documented and submissible in courts is what you must look for on collection agency. 35% is daylight robbery. More like 25% fee NETT.
if he is a SG and everything is signed with pen and paper. Litigation thu lawyer will be cheaper option. If it comes to the wire, the court will appoint a bailiff and you can auction his stuff for cash.
Sorry cannot recommend debt collector name as some of them knew me and have to be fair to all.