Singapore Expats

MOST WHITE PEOPLE TREAT OTHERS LIKE SHIT!!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Post by morenangpinay » Thu, 26 Aug 2010 8:21 am

Speaking of spying. how about that singaporean arrested due to his facebook remark http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/08/26 ... -facebook/ :shock:

longstebe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by longstebe » Sat, 04 Sep 2010 2:41 pm

What was this topic about?

Handbags?

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Post by morenangpinay » Mon, 06 Sep 2010 6:16 pm

Im not sure. Why must you guys talk like you don't want to be understood? :lol:

anneteoh

Post by anneteoh » Mon, 06 Sep 2010 8:40 pm

morenangpinay wrote:Im not sure. Why must you guys talk like you don't want to be understood? :lol:

Ignore the goobledegook, I'd say, but some metaphors are amusing.

Plavt might be quite alright - I mean he talks straight, doesn't he? Though I haven't responded to his smiley men, nontheless, I think he's a happy guy.

To get back to your attachment - I did read through and didn't really want to be involved with such brutallity and hatred. I'm not partisan to any political parties but I'm inclined to support what's genuinely beneficial for the common good. The threat to burn a public figure is no joke and no excuses either as language is malleable and can be forked in many disguises. Since the PAP was explicitly, targeted it was right for the party to take action to prevent violence inflicted on their member.

In fact, at this time of year, most of us might be watching a replay of Sep 11. It was very sad to see people hanging on to dear life on the window ledge under the cloud of smoke and fire - nothing can justify such brutality.

Ahimsa .

Don't worry MNP, it's best just to understand the simple things in life that matter.

bloodyfootandmouthdisease

Re: MOST WHITE PEOPLE TREAT OTHERS LIKE SHIT!!

Post by bloodyfootandmouthdisease » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 5:21 pm

kangkinkang wrote:THIS IS TRUE! Mind you, not all whites are but most of them. GOT NO VAULES NOR RESPECT. THEY JUST DON"T CARE!!

Just because they're right in certain values, that doesn't give them the right to treat other races like dirt. From right, end up being wrong!!!

White people are NOT HUMBLE PEOPLE (MOST OF THEM); THEY JUST LOVED TO BITE! BITE! BITE! Got no bloody respect. JUSt too god damn straight! WHo the freak they think they are??!!!

You wanna stay in Singapore, better learn to treat others right, especially the locals. If they done something wrong, TELL THEM NICELY; BE freak' HUMBLE!!!

Show some god damn RESPECT! You guys just never,never change, do you.

freak"
I think that you live in a nutshell, come out of it and look beyond Mt.Faber.. At least you have a voice in this expat forum and all the whities welcome you to debate on any issues..

SingSing123

Post by SingSing123 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:01 pm

Singapore women LOVE White men, we White men cannot help it.

SingSing123

Post by SingSing123 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:04 pm

Also asian "men" cannot do anything about it, becuase they are naturally weaker than White men. They submit to White men just like their women. That is the truth.

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:14 pm

Another troll! You really believe that?

:o :o :o
nutnut

longstebe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by longstebe » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:16 pm

SingSing123 wrote:Also asian "men" cannot do anything about it, becuase they are naturally weaker than White men. They submit to White men just like their women. That is the truth.
I'm sure the OP is gonna love this one.
Me thinks it was funny.

SingSing123

Post by SingSing123 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:28 pm

It is just the truth. White men push asian "boys" around all the time. If you stand in a queue, White men cut the little asian boys, because they can!

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:32 pm

I'm watching this. Potential flame war and racist rants.

"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

Cta888

Post by Cta888 » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:34 pm

I agree wit him, white guys just more dominant. My wife does like white men, she tell me all the time how attractive they are compared to asian men, i kind of agree with her...
Singapore - The Lion City

longstebe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by longstebe » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:35 pm

SingSing123 wrote:It is just the truth. White men push asian "boys" around all the time. If you stand in a queue, White men cut the little asian boys, because they can!
"

Now ya taking the piss a bit too much.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:41 pm

Cta888 wrote:I agree wit him, white guys just more dominant. My wife does like white men, she tell me all the time how attractive they are compared to asian men, i kind of agree with her...
WARNING Cta888 aka SingSing123. Did you just register a new account so you could have the illusion of someone agreeing with you?

"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Thu, 29 Mar 2012 2:47 pm

nakatago wrote:
Cta888 wrote:I agree wit him, white guys just more dominant. My wife does like white men, she tell me all the time how attractive they are compared to asian men, i kind of agree with her...
WARNING Cta888 aka SingSing123. Did you just register a new account so you could have the illusion of someone agreeing with you?

Lol, muppet!
nutnut