Singapore Expats

MOST WHITE PEOPLE TREAT OTHERS LIKE SHIT!!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
kangkinkang

MOST WHITE PEOPLE TREAT OTHERS LIKE SHIT!!

Post by kangkinkang » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 3:22 am

THIS IS TRUE! Mind you, not all whites are but most of them. GOT NO VAULES NOR RESPECT. THEY JUST DON"T CARE!!

Just because they're right in certain values, that doesn't give them the right to treat other races like dirt. From right, end up being wrong!!!

White people are NOT HUMBLE PEOPLE (MOST OF THEM); THEY JUST LOVED TO BITE! BITE! BITE! Got no bloody respect. JUSt too god damn straight! WHo the freak they think they are??!!!

You wanna stay in Singapore, better learn to treat others right, especially the locals. If they done something wrong, TELL THEM NICELY; BE freak' HUMBLE!!!

Show some god damn RESPECT! You guys just never,never change, do you.

freak"

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 4:22 am

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You sound more like Siow Ting Tong
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

scarbowl
Chatter
Chatter

Re: MOST WHITE PEOPLE TREAT OTHERS LIKE SHIT!!

Post by scarbowl » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:33 am

kangkinkang wrote:THIS IS TRUE! Mind you, not all whites are but most of them. GOT NO VAULES NOR RESPECT. THEY JUST DON"T CARE!!

Just because they're right in certain values, that doesn't give them the right to treat other races like dirt. From right, end up being wrong!!!

White people are NOT HUMBLE PEOPLE (MOST OF THEM); THEY JUST LOVED TO BITE! BITE! BITE! Got no bloody respect. JUSt too god damn straight! WHo the freak they think they are??!!!

You wanna stay in Singapore, better learn to treat others right, especially the locals. If they done something wrong, TELL THEM NICELY; BE freak' HUMBLE!!!

Show some god damn RESPECT! You guys just never,never change, do you.

freak"
Yes, and we all look alike, too! Because we all come from the same ethnic background and have the same sort of parents and the same values. Whether we come from Sweden or Canada or Australia or Russia or South Africa or France or New Zealand or the USA. We all speak the same language, listen to the same music, eat the same foods, and we stereotype all non-whites.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 7:06 am

kangkinkang, not sure which returning troll your are, but seriously, about the only thing I can say is you need to remember that in order to get respect one has to earn it. Try to get on the MRT or get on a bus, try to enter a lift. try to merge into traffic on the expressways, or try to merge into a left lane to get off the expressways. Then you will see how people here go about trying to earn the respect they THINK they deserve. Try working as a team without spending the whole time trying to sabo the team leader so you can try to take all the credit. Only then can you write anything of substance. Have a good day.

Oh, your post this morning? Wasn't a good way to earn any respect either. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

morenangpinay
Reporter
Reporter

Post by morenangpinay » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 8:22 am

Look at yourself local. Treat other races like dirt huh...are you describing yourself?

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 8:42 am

Replace "white people" with "Singaporean" and "local" with "laborers."

The accusation cuts both ways.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

EADG
Reporter
Reporter

Post by EADG » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 9:20 am

So KKK, your reaction is fairly clear, what actually happened?
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 9:49 am

nakatago wrote:Replace "white people" with "Singaporean" and "local" with "laborers."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not white but I can say that everything u have said is not true...They are much nicer people than the *ahem* locals ....

looks like another foreigner bashing troll..... :P

Calmday
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Calmday » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:30 am

Wow and just this morning I was once again amazed at the Singaporean who knocked a woman out of the way to get a seat on the MRT. I guess I’m just not understanding the OP's post.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:45 am

carlsum1986 wrote:
nakatago wrote:Replace "white people" with "Singaporean" and "local" with "laborers."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not white but I can say that everything u have said is not true...They are much nicer people than the *ahem* locals ....

looks like another foreigner bashing troll..... :P
Well, all races, ethnicities and nations have their fair share of stupidly ignorant people. :cool:
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:24 pm

Yeah, some countries even go so far as to elect them and call them president. :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

gravida
Chatter
Chatter

Post by gravida » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:46 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Yeah, some countries even go so far as to elect them and call them president. :-|
And that's what is SO DIFFERENT here in Singapore. I know, it is not real democracy, but I do not blame it. The government and people who are holding 'higher' positions are well educated and are simply doing their job, and do that so well, that it is spoiling the society. Singapore is a wealthy place thanks to them and people are so used to having money, that a taxi driver can ignore waving passenger, or a cleaning lady does not really respect her job and will not show up for the appointment etc.

Looking at the average person here on the street, I am still sometimes shocked how well organized is this country.

Going back to the main topic - the fact that "white people" are here (also getting pissed of) is a sign of the overall 'clever attitude' of the country's management. With all due respect, most of Singaporeans will not be able to think out of the box or be creative, so they need "racists".

ex-pat
Regular
Regular

Post by ex-pat » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 1:51 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Yeah, some countries even go so far as to elect them and call them president. :-|
LOL damn right :shock:

ex-pat
Regular
Regular

Post by ex-pat » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 1:53 pm

EADG wrote:So KKK, your reaction is fairly clear, what actually happened?
Maybe that ang moh lady bashed him up too :???:

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 2:41 pm

ex-pat wrote:
EADG wrote:So KKK, your reaction is fairly clear, what actually happened?
Maybe that ang moh lady bashed him up too :???:
maybe he went to a bar with some ang moh friends and he got wasted....and now is bashing ppl :lol: :lol: