Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for pen-pal

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
redtea

Looking for pen-pal

Postby redtea » Fri, 13 Aug 2010 11:17 pm

Living in Singapore is sometimes a little boring if I don't go to shopping. Maybe it's because I haven't a few friends here.

I'm pretty shy going out to meet new people. So I'm wondering if someone want to be pen-pals by email or on-line chat from time to time. I would like to know more about different cultures or opinions. Also we can talk about anything we would like to sharing. No matter genders or ages, the most important thing is you like this way.

You can contact me by email: chenchen161 at gmail dot com

nakatago

Re: Looking for pen-pal

Postby nakatago » Sat, 14 Aug 2010 2:26 am

redtea wrote:Living in Singapore is sometimes a little boring if I don't go to shopping. Maybe it's because I haven't a few friends here.

I'm pretty shy going out to meet new people. So I'm wondering if someone want to be pen-pals by email or on-line chat from time to time. I would like to know more about different cultures or opinions. Also we can talk about anything we would like to sharing. No matter genders or ages, the most important thing is you like this way.

You can contact me by email: chenchen161 at gmail dot com

A lot of people leave their email addresses/IM contacts here. Why don't you shake things up a bit and find an email address under a thread topic that you may be interested in? It'll surely make someone's day if you reach out and grep someone... :lol:

redtea

Postby redtea » Sat, 14 Aug 2010 11:51 am

[/quote]A lot of people leave their email addresses/IM contacts here. Why don't you shake things up a bit and find an email address under a thread topic that you may be interested in? It'll surely make someone's day if you reach out and grep someone... :lol:[/quote]

Yes, I saw lots of threads looking for friends to go out. This is not like that kind.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:45 pm

redtea wrote:
A lot of people leave their email addresses/IM contacts here. Why don't you shake things up a bit and find an email address under a thread topic that you may be interested in? It'll surely make someone's day if you reach out and grep someone... :lol:

Yes, I saw lots of threads looking for friends to go out. This is not like that kind.

I've seen some that aren't just for going out...you just have to find them.