Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
megha
Reporter
Reporter

Postby megha » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 4:17 pm

Hi earth
I am not working, sure we can meet. I live in newton, what abt u?

shirllin
Regular
Regular

Thnks...

Postby shirllin » Sat, 30 Jul 2005 5:11 pm

Dear Sapphire,

Thnks for your acceptance......yup would definitely stay tune to this forum......I am currently learning some Hindi.....hopefully in a few months time I would be able to speak and write some basic......planning to tour Mumbai and New Delhi....anyone from there?.....then planning to volunteer in an orphanage to teach the kids....

Regards,
Shirllin :D

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby metroguy » Sun, 31 Jul 2005 6:13 pm

vidia wrote:How's Friday for people (other than Sapph)?

For me, fridays are not that good usually. For some reason or the other I end up working late on fridays. I dunno why. :(
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 8:42 am

Hi Friends

There is an interesting outing that we can participate and have fun. Check the following link:
http://www.forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=143869

We get to photograph and also have fun in the scavenger hunt to win prizes.

Oh by the way, please ensure you indicate if you need a canon cam to shoot while you register. Also, please indicate my nick (indilens) as reference while registering thus helping me to get some credit. :wink:

PM me your confirmation and lets all have a day of fun shooting and try for some prizes on this scavenger hunt.

Cheers
Thou Art That

hmmmmm

Re: Thnks...

Postby hmmmmm » Mon, 01 Aug 2005 9:38 pm

shirllin wrote:Dear Sapphire,

Thnks for your acceptance......yup would definitely stay tune to this forum......I am currently learning some Hindi.....hopefully in a few months time I would be able to speak and write some basic......planning to tour Mumbai and New Delhi....anyone from there?.....then planning to volunteer in an orphanage to teach the kids....

Regards,

I hope its not about the Bible

Re: Thnks...

Postby Guest » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 1:39 am

hmmmmm wrote:
shirllin wrote:Dear Sapphire,

Regards,

I hope its not about the Bible

HI....wat makes u think it is about the bible.....just want to volunteer....maybe teaching English and other subjects...... :roll:

megha
Reporter
Reporter

Postby megha » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:13 am

Hey Vidia
is Friday on? no one seems to be interested....I am Ok with Friday though.

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:02 pm

Hi,

Indi.Lens and I are ok for Friday too.....

EB

Postby EB » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 1:24 pm

If Friday doesnt work out, i can do saturday...keep me posted if you change.

Have only had a chance to meet a couple of ppl from this forum like the infamous Sapphire!, and Psychedelic and metroguy. Would love to meet more ppl, but am traveling for work and dont get back until Saturday afternoon.... :cry:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 6:10 pm

Infamous sapphire????? What did I do to deserve that? :(
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby metroguy » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 9:18 pm

People!

I have a national day dinner on saturday. Guess I'm being more localised these days!!

Can we do it on Sunday evening?
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.

psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Postby psychedelic » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:19 pm

EB wrote:If Friday doesnt work out, i can do saturday...keep me posted if you change.

Have only had a chance to meet a couple of ppl from this forum like the infamous Sapphire!, and Psychedelic and metroguy. Would love to meet more ppl, but am traveling for work and dont get back until Saturday afternoon.... :cry:

Hi EB,

Long time no see...
How have you been ?

psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Postby psychedelic » Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:20 pm

sapphire wrote:Infamous sapphire????? What did I do to deserve that? :(

Just want to let you know that I Am trying very hard to resist... replying to this..

Dont know how long i can hold out.. :wink:

guruvishwanath
Chatter
Chatter

Postby guruvishwanath » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:10 pm

Dont know what happened? But I lost my earlier username or password. actually, I forgot to note down and when I changed my PC... blah, blah, blah! like anyone is interest in my ramblings. Anywayz, I was channel surfing couple of days ago and found a movie called AKS playing. Amitabh Bachan etc. watched for 10 minutes before I left. I found the movie intriguing. ANyone else watched it?

I have started writing a blog on Indian mythology. I am doing some research into the net, talking to my father and my uncles for information and putting them together. I would love for people to read and provide comments (constructive criticism). http://geeksutra.blogspot.com

Ciao All!

Postby Guest » Wed, 03 Aug 2005 1:48 pm

psychedelic wrote:
sapphire wrote:Infamous sapphire????? What did I do to deserve that? :(

Just want to let you know that I Am trying very hard to resist... replying to this..

Dont know how long i can hold out.. :wink:

funny Psy, very funny!