Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
joojoo

Tuesday movie

Postby joojoo » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 6:03 pm

Hey there,

Confirmed for my hubby and me, we'll be there for the movie on tuesday evening.
Wht about the tickets?? Is the show starting at 7 p.m?? Should we come half an hr before the show for the tickets. How do you all plan it out? :?
Finally, :D :D i'll get to meet you all, really looking forward to it.

Please, do let me know abt the tickets.

sabrina77 wrote:
sapphire wrote: sabrina, can u make it? u know the movie will only start at 7 pm. so keep that in mind.

Yup...6.45 to 7 p.m...should be able to just make it.

Ind Babe and Joojoo...good to know that you're joining us. Finally will get to meet you.

So, now, we are a big group. This is gonna be fun...! Reminds me of my college days when a whole gang used to go and watch a movie and make so much of noise in the theatre......the fun we had commenting on all the actors and the clothes... ummm...let's bring those days back !!!! :lol:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 02 Jul 2005 6:34 pm

joojoo, show starts at 6.45 pm, tickets should be easily available, so we'll meet there at about 6.30 pm. will check in the newspaper again to confirm the timings.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

vidia
Regular
Regular

Postby vidia » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 1:47 pm

Wow! Thread has grown!! Indi Lens - your singlish far surpasses mine!! Ha, ha, sounds like you have been dying to practise your newfound 'language' skills!!!

Yep, I think Sapph is right, to be safe we should all meet at the theater at Bedok (it is across the street from the Bedok MRT station) at 6.30 pm. Joo Joo, since you and hubby are new to the group, just look out for me, since I am quite tall. Oh yeah, I am also Chinese! :wink:

Psych and Aquarian, missed you guys last night! We ended up watching the Live 8 concert at Chijmes. Then I went home and watched some more but the artistes were getting worse and worse. When Celine Dion came on I finally had to switch the damn tv off!

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 1:58 pm

vidia wrote:Wow! Thread has grown!! Indi Lens - your singlish far surpasses mine!! Ha, ha, sounds like you have been dying to practise your newfound 'language' skills!!!

Singlish so shiok. Cannot kar kar lai chinese lor.
Thou Art That

toxictanktops

Postby toxictanktops » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 2:58 pm

Indi.Lens wrote:Singlish so shiok. Cannot kar kar lai chinese lor.

IL ... how on earth did you get to be so good? I've been here for way longer than you have, and I still can't follow some of your phrases! Are you sure you are not doing a PhD in Singlish? :roll:

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Sun, 03 Jul 2005 7:31 pm

Ok, have just been flirting with singlish a bit too much. No more Singlish; and thats a promise.
Thou Art That

joojoo

Tuesday Movie!!

Postby joojoo » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:54 am

We'll be there at the Bedok MRT at 6.30 p.m. tomm. :D

Vidia, we'll look out for you. :P
If it's not a problem ...can someone pls pm me your mobile number? (just in case we cannot find you all)

Thx
C ya all tomm.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:41 am

joojoo, we will meet outside the bedok theatre, not bedok MRT. anyway have messaged u my no., cya tomorrow.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

joojoo

Movie

Postby joojoo » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 12:24 pm

Oops!

Sorry. We'll meet outside the Bedok theatre.
Sapphire-Got your number. Thanksssss

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 2:53 pm

any of u guys interested in going for the Heineken do next saturday? here are the details: http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic22016.html

Psy, Aqua, Vidia and I will be going for it. please let me or vidia know by tonite.

FYI

AngMo Alert

Postby FYI » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 11:22 pm

sapphire wrote:any of u guys interested in going for the Heineken do next saturday? here are the details: http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic22016.html

Psy, Aqua, Vidia and I will be going for it. please let me or vidia know by tonite.

I think it is very important to warn all the women on this board about a certain poster on this board who preys on women. He is a foriegner married to a local woman, has two children but claims he is separated. He sleeps with his wife but tells everybody he sleeps separately and that he has a life of living hell. His poor wife is unaware of this of course!

He writes to any and everywoman who has a PM or leaves her email address and he does not hesitate to send his photos, one on his boat, and the other with his two children. He actually very proud to say that he is married and that he will never divorce because of his children but close family members who know of his flings dare not tell his wife. He is afraid that she will sue him and expect alimoney and take the kids from him.

One of the people who received a email from him is actually a close friend of his family. He tells the same sob story to ALL the women on THIS board, and ALL the women on many other message boards.

He JUGGLES all his appointments with all the girls and women on the site, when he is with one, he tell the other some story. Of course all the stories are almost believeable. When you question him about a lie or try to verify the truth or the facts, he will get angry.

When he writes to the women, the are all "honey", "darling", sweetheart", I miss you, I luv you. If you are a weak woman, you will definitely get hooked! He is VERY convincing! He is not the 'gentleman' he claims to be.

If you need proof, leave your email address here, I will send you all the proof you need. He is supposed to be a businessman but do you think a businessman like this can be honest? Dishonest in personal life, you think he can be honest in business?

psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Re: Tuesday Movie!!

Postby psychedelic » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:56 am

joojoo wrote:We'll be there at the Bedok MRT at 6.30 p.m. tomm. :D

Vidia, we'll look out for you. :P
If it's not a problem ...can someone pls pm me your mobile number? (just in case we cannot find you all)

Thx
C ya all tomm.

Hi Joo Joo...
Aqua & I, are looking forward to meeting you too..

IndiLens: Am sure you are hoping that 'Paheli' is with Singlish subtitles... wot say :lol:

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Re: Tuesday Movie!!

Postby Indi.Lens » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 1:07 pm

psychedelic wrote:IndiLens: Am sure you are hoping that 'Paheli' is with Singlish subtitles... wot say :lol:

Given up on Singlish for good! No more.. No more.. The Singlish virus is cured!!!
Thou Art That

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 1:30 pm

Hi there,

Its gonna be difficult for me to make it to Bedok theatre by 6.30 p.m. If I'm lucky, I'll make it by 6.45 p.m. :roll:

So, whoever is buying tickets, do pick up a ticket for me !!!! Indi.Lens will be there by 6.30 p.m though.

So, see you all in the evening...!

Ciao !

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 1:32 pm

dont worry sab, anyway the movie wont start at exact 6.45 pm.