Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
toxictanktops

Postby toxictanktops » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 1:33 pm

^^

That was me... forgot to log on

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 1:40 pm

just guests at home, nothing to do with the link, lol
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Aquarian
Regular
Regular

Postby Aquarian » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 1:54 pm

sabs: :) Hi, Would like to see the pics of your trip. Hope i can see pics of you otherthan that of tea estates............

Guys:
I guess we can watch paheli on Wed/thursday in the eve.
What say guys? :roll:

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 2:57 pm

Hi friends

Have some pics to share. Pls PM your e-mails so that you can view them.
Cheeers!
Thou Art That

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:04 pm

nooooooooo, dont go this week for Paheli! unless, of course, its going to change next week. :(
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:19 pm

how abt this weekend then......are u free, Sapph ?

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:24 pm

nope, not this weekend either. i'm just being silly, u guys go see the movie, i can always watch it later.

btw, tell Indi, the captions were more enjoyable than the pics, lol. although, that evening cloud pic is too pretty. feel like sitting on it and floating away to oblivion. :D

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:31 pm

sapphire wrote:btw, tell Indi, the captions were more enjoyable than the pics, lol. although, that evening cloud pic is too pretty. feel like sitting on it and floating away to oblivion. :D

Thanks Sapphire! You liked the evening cloud! Welcome to nature and traditional photography. I took that pic (though using Sabrina's digicam) set in the manual mode and no auto-nonsense settings. The rest of them were the usual touristy snap shots. By the way there is more coming (this time from my slr on manual mode) soon.
Thou Art That

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:34 pm

yeah...I know what you mean abt the evening cloud.....*sigh*

I so want to go back again and forget all abt work......speaking of which, I'd better go... :?

Ciao !

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:35 pm

yup, SLR pics will be the ones to look forward to. and, no, i am still into shooting people. will leave nature to u.

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:47 pm

sapphire wrote:yup, SLR pics will be the ones to look forward to. and, no, i am still into shooting people. will leave nature to u.

Do you like to see pics of people, their moods, culture and stuff or do you enjoy shooting such pics? If the latter is your preference, pls join the Photographic Society of Singapore (PSS) at Selegie Arts Centre. Members get to view excellent photo exhibitions and learn shooting better as well. There is one going on; I think by Stephen Yee.

You may also sign up with http://www.clubsnap.org which is a free online club. But you will have to get used to loads of Singlish and SMSese!!

Cheers
Thou Art That

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:49 pm

are u a member there?

Indi.Lens
Regular
Regular

Postby Indi.Lens » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:52 pm

sapphire wrote:are u a member there?

Yes, at both places - Clubsnap and PSS.
Thou Art That

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:55 pm

ok, i'll join too. so, we should plan a shoot next week sometime. how about shooting pics of drunk people at the WNDC? nah just kidding. but, plan a shoot, lets do it, of course, not at 7 am please.

mad
Chatter
Chatter

Postby mad » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 4:57 pm

You can get some really nice shots before 7am :P

Wake up you lazy bum :D

sapphire wrote:ok, i'll join too. so, we should plan a shoot next week sometime. how about shooting pics of drunk people at the WNDC? nah just kidding. but, plan a shoot, lets do it, of course, not at 7 am please.