Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:35 am

sabrina77 wrote:So, how was your day y'day, Sapphire? Hope you had a grand time !!!!

i'm trying to decide if i'm hungover or not, give me a few more hours and i'll know better.

i think i had a nice time, behaved myself too, so everything is good so far.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

vidia
Regular
Regular

Postby vidia » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:43 am

sapphire wrote:so whats the plan for friday nite?

I guess meet there around 9 pm? Anyone up for meeting beforehand to get some food? We could meet either at Tapas Tree, down the road, or at Brewerkz across the river for some beer and sausages.

Could folks who are coming pm me their email addresses and I'll send a group email rather than posting here. (I already have yours Sapph).

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:46 am

Behaved yourself...hmmm....and that too on your b'day ! Wow ! :wink: great going, girl !!! :lol: :lol:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:47 am

i'm game for grabbing a bite before another booze binge, i'll pm u my cell no. too vidia. btw, i dunno wheres Tapas Tree, but i vaguely know where Brewerkz is.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Postby psychedelic » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 2:39 pm

Hi Vidia

Aqua & I are game to meet for dinner before we hit the pub ..

What time & where ??

Just sent you our email id's..
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 2:50 pm

Psy, u better take aqua to watch parineeta tonite so all of us girls can discuss tomorrow how yummy saif looks in the movie!

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 3:08 pm

Looks like you guys are gonna have lots of fun...and I'm gonna miss out on that....

Metro Guy....wish you a very happy birthday in advance ! Have fun !

To the rest of you......enjoy yourselves and don't embarass the b'day "kids" too much...*hint* *hint* :lol:

EB

Postby EB » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 5:48 pm

Hey Sapphire - i know i'm late and you're trying to forget BUT...Happy Birthday. 8)

Haven't caught up with you guys since the nite at Number 5! Let's try and catch up over the next few weeks...

E

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 5:56 pm

EB wrote:Hey Sapphire - i know i'm late and you're trying to forget BUT...Happy Birthday. 8)

Haven't caught up with you guys since the nite at Number 5! Let's try and catch up over the next few weeks...

E

hey EB, long time no see! thanks for the wishes, i'm hungover enough to forget it all, lol. we are planning on meeting tomorrow, would u like to join us?

EB

Postby EB » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 6:10 pm

can't tomorrow, but thanks...let's shoot for next weekend... hopefully by then you will be back to your cheerful self. btw...its my turn in a couple of weeks!!! so... we'll have to go out so i can forget! :D

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 6:23 pm

next weekend may not work out for me, lets play it by the ear.
so u a cancerian too? lol, forgetting is easy, get trashed so hard, that the damn hangover erases everything except the boom boom in your head. :D

tips
Regular
Regular

Postby tips » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 6:42 pm

well well saphire i hope the hangover is just makign u forget the thign su want:P:P

will catch up with u guys tomm most probs

vidia: have pm ed u email add

tips

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby metroguy » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 8:01 pm

Indi.Lens wrote:Also, would appreciate tips on great places to shoot there.

Well Indi,

I think you are gonna need a lot of film, cause every sight you see in cameron is a feast to both the eyes and lens. I'm not sure whether you are driving, if yes, take a trip to all those butterfly, strawberry farms, waterfalls, tea plantations and esp Mount Brinchiang is a heaven to shoot landscapes. Try to get a few shots of ye old smokehouse, a truly english style black and white bangalow! you can visit those forests to get some woods in the pics. that's all I can think of now.
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.

vidia
Regular
Regular

Friday nite

Postby vidia » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 8:03 pm

OK, have sent you guys who PM'd an email with details. Dinner at Brewerkz at 7.30 pm, so Metroguy, if you want to join us for dinner feel free. Otherwise we'll see you at Gotham at about 9.30- 10 pm. Do we have your number? If not, pm it to me so I can call you if we're delayed.

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby metroguy » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 8:12 pm

Hi Vidia,

Just PMed you.

Cheers,
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.