Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
tips
Regular
Regular

hey

Postby tips » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:07 pm

hey sapphire...

have not had th echance to kno wu well..met u only once

yet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

live life one day at a time

tips

Ind Babe
Regular
Regular

Postby Ind Babe » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:10 pm

Hey All,
Sapph!!! Wish you a very very Happy Birthday, wish you many more wonderful years to come n hopefully years when you'll look forward to those coming rather than sweat over those spent :lol: , kidding you!!

Metro, ur wushes pending till Friday! So what does that make both of you guys, Cancerians or Geminis??

About Bhangra, well, its like this.... Im game for any other music as well...its doesnt HAVE to be Bhangra! Besides, if Aquadisiac is the only place n we plan to stay for not too long then it doesnt seem worth it to me, frankly. Lets explore other places...like Vidia said...Sapph n Metro, the Bday "babies", any ideas???
Friday is cool with me!

N Sabrina, yes, you can snorkel even if you dont know how to swim (the lifejacket keeps you afloat)...try it, good fun :wink:
One life - live it!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:30 pm

awww thanks guys, now i'm embarassed. thanks again for all the wishes!

friday is cool with me too. drunk on wednesday, hungover on thursday, drunk on friday, hungover on saturday, drunk on saturday nite, yep sounds just about right. best way to bring in old age :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:34 pm

Ind Babe wrote:
N Sabrina, yes, you can snorkel even if you dont know how to swim (the lifejacket keeps you afloat)...try it, good fun :wink:

Thanks Ind Babe !!!! Will be sure to try it out !

BTW, can't make it this Friday/Sat as we're going out of town for the weekend..... a much needed weekend getaway before I turn completely batty !!!! :lol:

psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Postby psychedelic » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:34 pm

Hey Ks684,

You misunderstood.. my post was not meant to lead you to your eventual conclusion..

And offcourse -- All are welcome to join.. :D

Ciao & chill...
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby metroguy » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:36 pm

Hey Sapphire,

Wish you a wonderful birthday! wish you to celebrate many such days in this life. :wink:

Hey All,

I'm a cancerian and guess sapphire too! I'm up for anything.. basically wanna get drunk and have fun! lol. we are talking about litres of alcohol here! :lol:

How does Gotham Penthouse sound? Good?

See ya all on friday night!
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:42 pm

yep, crabby cancerian here too. btw, cancerians are the sweetest people around :P

darn sabrina, we'll miss u, where u off to?

gotham penthouse sounds good to me, they play blues there, right? havent been there before. but, love da bloooooz.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:11 pm

sapphire wrote:yep, crabby cancerian here too. btw, cancerians are the sweetest people around :P

darn sabrina, we'll miss u, where u off to?

Sweetest, huh...!!! since my sis is also a Cancerian, so I know all the * real * traits of a Cancerian :wink:

Ah, we're off to Cameroon Highlands on Fri.

Any of you guys been there already..? Any tips/pointers....apart from Metro Guy's advise of not to eat at the Indian restaurant there... :lol:

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:15 pm

Real traits of a cancerian: sweet, sweeter, sweetest :D

never been to cameroon highlands, but u have fun. say hi to Indi.lens for me, want to go with him for a photo shoot if possible.

vidia
Regular
Regular

Happy birthday Sapphire!

Postby vidia » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:47 pm

You are only one day older! Many happy returns!

Gotham sounds good, but as it's a club, maybe we could pick a place to meet first so we don't lose each other? Metro Guy, what's a convenient spot around there?

http://afterdark.hotspots.com/singapore ... otham.html

Sabrina and Indi Lens - enjoy Camerons, weather is nicer there for sure! And should afford some great pics!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 1:57 pm

lol, now i feel much better vidia :lol:
when u guys decide where to meet etc, please post here or pm me, will check it later...

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 2:08 pm

vidia wrote:
Sabrina and Indi Lens - enjoy Camerons, weather is nicer there for sure! And should afford some great pics!

Thanks, Vidia ! Though what I'm worried about is that I'll be left alone while my hubby goes after those *great pics * :lol: :lol:

You guys have a great time on Friday !!!!

Aquarian
Regular
Regular

Postby Aquarian » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 2:29 pm

Hi Sabrina
Don't worry about that. Just stand in front of the camera everytime he clicks. Ok

Sabrina and IndiLens: enjoy your trip and send some pics of both of you.
Got it

Aquarian
Regular
Regular

Postby Aquarian » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 2:39 pm

Sapphire- I know Sapphire canceraians are the sweetest People around. One of my Close friend is also cancerian, They are very understanding & emotional too and mummy's child :lol:

Its your day enjoy. what's up today

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 2:41 pm

Aquarian wrote:Sapphire- I know Sapphire canceraians are the sweetest People around. One of my Close friend is also cancerian, They are very understanding & emotional too and mummy's child :lol:

Its your day enjoy. what's up today

seeeeee, even an aquarius person agrees with me. i wish they had one of those angel smileys available in yahoo. would use that as my avatar, lol.