Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Postby psychedelic » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 5:21 pm

Hi All...

Ind babe -- the only place that has Bhangra (as far as I know) is Aquadisiac at Orchard. But they happen about twice a month only. Cover charge of abt $25 per person.

I agree with Sapphire.. Cannot deal with too much of Bhangra. So have to move to some other place later..

Anyway.. I think there are a few occassions to celebrate this week -- WOT SAY Saphhire & Metro :D :D
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 5:35 pm

umm...what occasion are u talking about? i just want to drown my sorrows, thats no damn occasion to celebrate :lol:
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Postby psychedelic » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 5:48 pm

Sapphire..

We'll be there to rescue you .. from your attempt to drown in your sorrows :lol:

Misery loves company U Know :D

Ciao..
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 5:54 pm

lol, smartass! u want to come along for this week's WNDC?
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

vidia
Regular
Regular

Postby vidia » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 5:56 pm

Sapph, dunno what you have to drown - you're supposed to only count the years in this life :wink:

Anyways, good excuse to get out eh? Aquarian, looking forward to meeting you! (I guess you are Mrs Psych?)

So who's up for meeting up this Saturday?

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 6:02 pm

lol, vidia, no one told me that before! yeah ok, its just this life, 37 long years!!

i dunno about saturday, theres some bbq planned, but i have a feeling its not going to work out. will join u guys if u plan anything. am i sounding desperate here????? ughhhhhhhhhh

Bchlr

Postby Bchlr » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:00 pm

Hi ppl...
I intro myself as the latest addition of a bollywood freak( male ) in your group...a north indian orig from Delhi ...in SG last 3 years +..an IT consultant...into Swimming Sports( Tennis Cricket etc ) Movies Music Bhangra ....Zodiac Virgo...can spk some langs like hindi punjabi sindhi gujrati bhojpuri japns ..etc..rest am sure you can explore me more on yahoo or here. ..I hope this intro doesn't sound any matchmaking advts :oops: ..I have tried to keep it minimum :D .catch u ppl soon...feel free to get in touch with me....
Bchlr

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:30 pm

ok i already told bchlr that his blue font sucks, chatted with him for a bit in yahoo, seems like a fun guy.

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Postby metroguy » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:37 pm

psychedelic wrote:Hi All...

Ind babe -- the only place that has Bhangra (as far as I know) is Aquadisiac at Orchard. But they happen about twice a month only. Cover charge of abt $25 per person.

I agree with Sapphire.. Cannot deal with too much of Bhangra. So have to move to some other place later..

Anyway.. I think there are a few occassions to celebrate this week -- WOT SAY Saphhire & Metro :D :D

lol. yeah, u r right Psy! I'll be 30 this friday. can't believe i'm around on this planet for 3 decades! so.. why not! lets have fun..in a big way!!!

can we do it on this friday night?
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.

tyara

me indian

Postby tyara » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 9:39 am

hi juri

im indian, female, so if u want to get to know me email me at tyara2@hotmail.com

vidia
Regular
Regular

Postby vidia » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:36 am

metroguy wrote:lol. yeah, u r right Psy! I'll be 30 this friday. can't believe i'm around on this planet for 3 decades! so.. why not! lets have fun..in a big way!!!

can we do it on this friday night?

I'm up for Friday or Saturday - what say Sapph? Since you two are the birthday kids, what do you feel like doing? Did you guys already go to China Jump last weekend?

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:55 am

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Sapphire ! :)

Hope your day has started off well and is just getting better by the second... :lol: :lol:

Cheers !

psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Postby psychedelic » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:26 am

A very Happy Birthday Sapphire.... :D

And friday night sounds goods..

Lets all get together and celebrate Sapphire & Metro's B'day...

Mad / Ind babe / Toxic -- Hw abt u guys .. ok to join us ??

Aquarian
Regular
Regular

Postby Aquarian » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:33 am

Hi sapphire

Live Large and Worry small. I wish U Many Many Happy returns of the day : :lol:

where is the treat :?:

ks684

Postby ks684 » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:49 am

yup psy..got your message

sapphire -You have a nice day. Be happy..