Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 1:12 pm

anytime.... =P~ for food, that is

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 2:07 pm

Sorry Minky, can't make it this Saturday, have alternate plans. Thanks for the invite, you're a sweetheart as always. :)

Guru, 3rd Dec, cannot lah! Any other date is fine with me.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Busters

Postby Scorpion » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 4:15 am

madwolfie wrote:guruvishwanath & Rose.... [scribbling down the names on her notepad] Added!!! Shall pm you my mobile no. just in case. :)

Gal noting down names, u forgot to ring the ghost buster, am still hearing the sounds coming down ( :roll: luckily the time dint stop @3.00am its still running an am still alive)..

YG, i thght it was a mixture of local and expat groups.. not indian and non-indian :lol: , Madwolfie have u become a indian r wha.. :P

meet u all for the nice yummy dinner.. an next after that dinner a good big sleep till sunday afternoon !!!!
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Re: Busters

Postby madwolfie » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 9:16 am

Scorpion wrote:Gal noting down names, u forgot to ring the ghost buster, am still hearing the sounds coming down ( :roll: luckily the time dint stop @3.00am its still running an am still alive)..

I did but I think the ghostbusters aren't good enough to expel the strange happenings around here... :???: Who do you suggest we call now?

Think its only when you provoke them that the time starts to stop at 3.00am :twisted:

Scorpion wrote:YG, i thght it was a mixture of local and expat groups.. not indian and non-indian :lol: , Madwolfie have u become a indian r wha.. :P

:P its quite a laugh really but I get to see the shock expressions when people do actually see me. Like... "I thought you are an Indian!"

Where do people get that impression that I'm Indian by the way? :oops:

Scorpion wrote:meet u all for the nice yummy dinner.. an next after that dinner a good big sleep till sunday afternoon !!!!

You aren't going to boogie woogie with us afters? Awww.... :(

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rose_YG » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 9:27 am

Scorpion wrote:
madwolfie wrote:guruvishwanath & Rose.... [scribbling down the names on her notepad] Added!!! Shall pm you my mobile no. just in case. :)

Gal noting down names, u forgot to ring the ghost buster, am still hearing the sounds coming down ( :roll: luckily the time dint stop @3.00am its still running an am still alive)..

YG, i thght it was a mixture of local and expat groups.. not indian and non-indian :lol: , Madwolfie have u become a indian r wha.. :P

meet u all for the nice yummy dinner.. an next after that dinner a good big sleep till sunday afternoon !!!!

The thread says 'Looking for Indian friends' .... what else can i say Lah..
"Every day is Christmas and every night is new year's eve... "

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 9:29 am

Rose_YG wrote:The thread says 'Looking for Indian friends' .... what else can i say Lah..

:lol: new avatar now... new car eh?

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rose_YG » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 9:38 am

madwolfie wrote:
Rose_YG wrote:The thread says 'Looking for Indian friends' .... what else can i say Lah..

:lol: new avatar now... new car eh?

Yup my favourite Z4.... if you can magnify the picture , you can see Rose_YG in it ...she's actually smiling at you!

:D :D

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:43 pm

Rose_YG wrote:Yup my favourite Z4.... if you can magnify the picture , you can see Rose_YG in it ...she's actually smiling at you!

So... when can I hitch a ride off it?!?!? [-o<

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Postby Scorpion » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:46 pm

madwolfie wrote:
Rose_YG wrote:Yup my favourite Z4.... if you can magnify the picture , you can see Rose_YG in it ...she's actually smiling at you!

I dn't have a singapore driving license R.. :twisted:
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:47 pm

Scorpion wrote:
madwolfie wrote:

OH? :shock: then I don't mind just sitting in it and pose for a picture instead either [-o<

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Postby Scorpion » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 1:20 pm

madwolfie wrote:OH? :shock: then I don't mind just sitting in it and pose for a picture instead either [-o<

:wave:

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rose_YG » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 3:39 pm

madwolfie wrote:

..... when you are prepared to buy a flight ticket and go to europe!!! :D :D :P :P

Rose_YG
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Rose_YG » Thu, 17 Nov 2005 3:40 pm

Scorpion wrote:
madwolfie wrote:

me neither ! :P :P

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:42 am

Rose_YG wrote: me neither ! :P :P

:twisted: u2.. :lol:

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 18 Nov 2005 2:25 am

No license, not driving... I'll take a cab instead. Thanks... :cool: