Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Sun, 30 Oct 2005 5:55 pm

Anyone from forum going??? :D

D_Man

Postby D_Man » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:18 am

Sorry madwolfie was out & about all of yesterday after posting so couldnt reply :(
Did venture to Attica in the night & it was just great - all the nonIndians played fullout dressedup in Indian outfits, some even came with henna art on their palms...

As for today - So far Me & MinkCoat with her frens confirmed! Am sending you a PM :)

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Mon, 31 Oct 2005 1:07 pm

Hey Dman... thanks eh!!! Chakde phatte!!!! :lol:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Happy diwali

Postby Scorpion » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 2:51 am

Happy and joyous deepavali wishes 2 all indian friends here.

Many festivals are celebrated in India, and some of them are celebrated in some parts of the country only. But Diwali is one of the greatest Indian festivals that is celebrated all over India.

Diwali is a huge family festival starting with worship followed by a celebration breakfast. Families dress in new clothes and jewels and go visiting others. They exchange gifts and sweets. At night every building is lit with little lamps in hopes that Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth will bless them.
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Tue, 01 Nov 2005 1:19 pm

Let there be light... :) Happy Diwali to all!

Dman => Just got home at about close to 12noon... had a blast last night! Had fun dancing with you! You were awesome!

Continued with minkcoat & company after you left. We went to One Night Stand Comedy Bar and back to Forbidden City, then forward to early breakfast at Al Alzhar along Upper Bukit Timah Road (Al Ameen was closed for cleaning... darn)

We all then crashed over at somebody's den... :twisted:

Joining us for Wednesday night? :wink:

D_Man

Postby D_Man » Wed, 02 Nov 2005 3:14 pm

MadMadWolfie! I had a great time as well ... & you were looking pretty in that desi top. Looks like you guys celebrated more than me - but i am happy i made it to the trek next morning & therafter found myself feasting until late. Guess need to catch up on my sleep tonite but you guys keep up your momenta :)

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 04 Nov 2005 6:01 pm

D_Man > Its been a hell of a crazy week... Joining for tomorrow's jazz event at Marina Cove tomorrow?

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Tomm

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 04 Nov 2005 6:42 pm

madwolfie wrote:D_Man > Its been a hell of a crazy week... Joining for tomorrow's jazz event at Marina Cove tomorrow?

Wht time is the jazz event, would be returning from malasiya late evening. like to join.

:)
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Fri, 04 Nov 2005 6:55 pm

Scorpion wrote:Wht time is the jazz event, would be returning from malasiya late evening. like to join. :)

Jazzpiration by the Beach @ East Coast Park
Sat 5 Nov 05
7-11pm
Marine Cove Amphitheatre (near McDonald’s)

Check your pm as well :)

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Time

Postby Scorpion » Fri, 04 Nov 2005 7:04 pm

madwolfie wrote:
Scorpion wrote:Wht time is the jazz event, would be returning from malasiya late evening. like to join. :)

Jazzpiration by the Beach @ East Coast Park
Sat 5 Nov 05
7-11pm
Marine Cove Amphitheatre (near McDonald’s)

Check your pm as well :)

thanx madwolfie, first checked my pm. :)

ooops then realised the timing was here.. :wink:

Tara

I must be missing out!

Postby Tara » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 1:24 pm

You guys seem like so much fun.Can I join in the wagon please...

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Re: If you are in search of a good friend...

Postby Vaucluse » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 2:19 pm

roshanjk wrote:Hi,

I am M 29, Indian. I am always looking to meet new people and making friends. If you are in search of a good friend, I am a good prospect. Waiting for a reply, and I'll respond.

Thanks, Robin

And so modest as well . . .

'nuff said Image

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Re: If you are in search of a good friend...

Postby sapphire » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 5:42 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
roshanjk wrote:Hi,

I am M 29, Indian. I am always looking to meet new people and making friends. If you are in search of a good friend, I am a good prospect. Waiting for a reply, and I'll respond.

Thanks, Robin

And so modest as well . . .

Who let you in here?????
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

chris_st

Cheers everyone

Postby chris_st » Sun, 06 Nov 2005 10:00 pm

Hi All,

Sorry for long gap. I was busy looking for my new accomadation after first one ended in problem. Finally got one and hope to settle well.
Just returned from Indonesia for holidays.

Bilated wish " Happy Diwali - 2005 ". I wish the all joy that you can wish for diwali 2005 .

Okay for now ...catch you back.

Cheers

...........Chris

D_Man

Postby D_Man » Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:27 pm

Thanks Chris! :) The festivities are to celebrate the victory of divine over mundane - wish the same to you!
Madwolfie - sorry cudnt reply to your post in time becz just logged in to website :-P Hope your wekend was as crazy as your week - we catchup some other time