Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
sabrina 77

Postby sabrina 77 » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 9:35 am

Good Morning Guys,

There is also one show at 3.15 p.m on Sunday....can we make that? This movie is not shorter, in fact, I think its it the reverse. So, if we go for the evening show, the movie starts @ 6.30 p.m on Sunday (according to today's papers), so it shd end around 9.30 p.m...which for me is a bit late as I have to get up early on Monday morning !!! :oops:

What say ...???

PS : a bit lazy this mornign to log on....

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:12 pm

I can only let you guys know by around 2 pm tomorrow. Its been so hectic last few weeks, hence not sure. Although I do not want to miss this movie. BTW, it has 10 effing songs!! God help us all!!
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

axxxaa

Postby axxxaa » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:16 pm

u all are wierd....in ur all happy and polite world

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:18 pm

axxxaa wrote:u all are wierd....in ur all happy and polite world

Excellent observation axxxaa, stay away from us because sometimes in one of our weird moments we bite too. :D
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Postby Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:20 pm

hmmmmmmm could be fun

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:24 pm

Oh yeah? You like pain eh?

Postby Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:31 pm

oh yeah...then again i dont really look at it as pain...sounds hot

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:33 pm

Ooh baby, might be too hot to handle. So the big question, are you male or female?

Postby Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:36 pm

male...VERY male

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:39 pm

Splendido! Now prove how much of a man you are, go ahead and register yourself on this forum and we shall talk.

Postby Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:43 pm

why talk...ill be in new asia bar tonight...come there and we can do much more than talk!!....

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:46 pm

Just like that eh? The only guy I would do that for is John Travolta. Sorry to burst your bubble hun. And, I see you haven't registered yourself yet.

Postby Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 1:49 pm

you couldnt burst my bubble if you tried babe....u should come to new asia, if not for anything else at least to meet the VERY male me

Postby Guest » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 3:45 pm

you and ur sweet freinds gone?....forget the movie well have a real good time...hahahaha

Ind Babe
Regular
Regular

Postby Ind Babe » Sat, 20 Aug 2005 6:08 pm

Sabrina,
we'd prefer the afternoon show as well, would like to get back home a lil early as well!
So, so far its Sab n Indi, Vidia, hubby n me, Sapph will confirm tomorrow right?? Anyone else interested in tomorrow's movie, that Ive missed out on??
One life - live it!