Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
vidia
Regular
Regular

Postby vidia » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 7:14 pm

sapphire wrote:
darn, i've seen hum tum, yep its a good one. well, if u want page3, let me know.

looking forward to another movie, bunty aur babli starring abhishek and rani mukherjee, should be decent. after 'Yuva', i'm now abhishek's fan, the boy can act! surprise :lol:

Hey Sapph - great to finally meet u today! I'd like to borrow Page 3 sometime, when I get settled and get my dvd player etc. As for Bunty - since you have an Aish-version - gotta warn you she does an item number in it!! = )

Toxic - I have been wanting to watch Girl Shop - maybe we can plan that next - too bad you were at work today and could not join us - I for one had fun!

from D_Man

Postby Guest » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 8:28 pm

Hi Guys!
Gud to c girrrrrl-power in action - Keep it up!
jus updated Juri (who started this thread looooooongest time back) & some other initial posters who may not be that active in the forum of late ....

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Sun, 24 Apr 2005 9:31 pm

vidia wrote:
sapphire wrote:
darn, i've seen hum tum, yep its a good one. well, if u want page3, let me know.

looking forward to another movie, bunty aur babli starring abhishek and rani mukherjee, should be decent. after 'Yuva', i'm now abhishek's fan, the boy can act! surprise :lol:

Hey Sapph - great to finally meet u today! I'd like to borrow Page 3 sometime, when I get settled and get my dvd player etc. As for Bunty - since you have an Aish-version - gotta warn you she does an item number in it!! = )

Toxic - I have been wanting to watch Girl Shop - maybe we can plan that next - too bad you were at work today and could not join us - I for one had fun!

hi vidia, yup i had a nice time too, as for 'aish-version' lol, good pun there, i can handle her wiggling her butt, thats all she's good for anyways hehehe. u can borrow 'page 3' anytime u want, drop me a mail or pm me here.

i hope yoko didnt feel out of place, she was just so sweet. as for sabrina and 'guest', we hung out a little longer, had a few beers and dinner. just got home. should plan another meet up like this, maybe for beers or something on a weekend.

hope toxic can make it next time....
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

psychedelic
Regular
Regular

Postby psychedelic » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 8:12 am

Likewise..
It was great to meet up with all of you.. Vidia, Sapphire, Sabrina, yoko..

Hope to do it again soon.. and maybe some of the other ppl posting on this forum.. will join in too..

Have a great week..

mad
Chatter
Chatter

Postby mad » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 9:32 am

Hey sapphire,

Yes i would like to borrow page3 from you :)

cheers

sapphire wrote:hey mad,

mad
Chatter
Chatter

Postby mad » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 9:34 am

hey vidia,

Are you planning to go to the WNDC this week?

I have been trying to attend these, but unfortunately i always have some last minute stuff to attend to :cry:

cheers

m

vidia wrote:As for the WNDC, it was nice to meet some of the posters here and put faces (and real names) to 'names'!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 5:40 pm

ok all of u ppl who i met, planning on doing something this weekend, will let u all know, oh also including Ind babe, she wants to meet us too. actually it was sabrina's idea, apparently its a long weekend...

Mad, u got a number where u can be reached? interested in pubbing? asking for your number coz i noticed u dont get online during weekends (arent i the observant one :P )

vidia, not sure how to reach yoko, dunno her nick here. so all of u who are interested, pm me and lemme know if u guys are free and easy this coming weekend.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Tara

Postby Tara » Mon, 25 Apr 2005 7:34 pm

heya...I think I wld like to join in too.Add me in at tharavathi@hotmail.com,Cheers!

mad
Chatter
Chatter

Postby mad » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 9:19 am

hi sapphire,

You are right, i don't log on during weekends :D

Okay i've already sent my number to you by PM :P

cheers

m

sapphire wrote:Mad, u got a number where u can be reached? interested in pubbing? asking for your number coz i noticed u dont get online during weekends (arent i the observant one :P )

Raven

Hia!!!

Postby Raven » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:05 am

Hi people out there, the next time you meet up count me in. Moved to Sngapore a few months back and missing friends.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:11 am

could we please have some sorta intro frm Mad, Raven and Tara? just makes it easier for everyone concerned to know a little more abt each other besides nicknames.

Capri25

Hi

Postby Capri25 » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 7:06 pm

I'm indian too....vivalaglam_van@hotmail.com

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Postby sabrina77 » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:48 am

and some intro from Capri as well...

cheers ! :D

mad
Chatter
Chatter

Postby mad » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:03 pm

hi guys

Hope a brief intro will do the trick.

I'm 26 yr old guy, working in the IT line. I have been in singapore for about 6 long years now :D

cheers

Capri25

Hi

Postby Capri25 » Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:19 pm

Intro as requested... Female/ 25/ local/ Banker