Singapore Expats

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Post by Scorpion » Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:57 am

babykasim wrote:
bunty wrote: i beleive the akshay kumar- katrina movie is good. fana also should be good.
hi bunty,

what's the movie title?
thanks!! :)
DO you watch indian movies.. tooo :lol:, wow that'z great
When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

babykasim
Chatter
Chatter

Post by babykasim » Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:00 pm

Scorpion wrote:
babykasim wrote:
bunty wrote: i beleive the akshay kumar- katrina movie is good. fana also should be good.
hi bunty,

what's the movie title?
thanks!! :)
DO you watch indian movies.. tooo :lol:, wow that'z great
well, it depends on the movie and the actors :)

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Post by Scorpion » Wed, 26 Apr 2006 2:53 pm

babykasim wrote:....
well, it depends on the movie and the actors :)
Nice to hear tht BK, hope you all support my anticipated movie with my dear kajol :devil:

When u Need Someone to Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just Gaze Up In The Sky,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky,I wl'd Never B 2 Far....

Ind Babe
Regular
Regular

Interested?

Post by Ind Babe » Thu, 04 May 2006 4:05 pm

Anyone interested in the Sunidhi Chauhan & KK concert coming up in a couple of weeks??
One life - live it!

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Re: Interested?

Post by Scorpion » Fri, 05 May 2006 3:05 am

Ind Babe wrote:Anyone interested in the Sunidhi Chauhan & KK concert coming up in a couple of weeks??
Thanx Ind Babe, post some more details on the function. :)

aussie_reenie42

Post by aussie_reenie42 » Sat, 06 May 2006 4:05 am

Ind Babe wrote:Anyone interested in the Sunidhi Chauhan & KK concert coming up in a couple of weeks??
I'm not familiar with either but need to find some good Bhangra parties - and not the sleazy Little India types of places. Please help this little Punjabi girl who has moved to Singapore from Sydney. Thanks, Reenie.

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Post by Scorpion » Sat, 06 May 2006 1:10 pm

aussie_reenie42 wrote:
I'm not familiar with either but need to find some good Bhangra parties - and not the sleazy Little India types of places. Please help this little Punjabi girl who has moved to Singapore from Sydney. Thanks, Reenie.
reenie, have you been to anyone of the bhangra dances @little india.. so soo slezy did u find. :roll: :?

Do mind, if you can arrange one for all of us?? there would be lots of members who would like to join. :lol: :cool:

aussie_reenie42

Post by aussie_reenie42 » Sat, 06 May 2006 3:39 pm

I have literally been in Singapore for only 3 weeks so am really not familiar with the clubs/bars/dj's etc. Although I'd be happy to do it, I wouldn't know where to start!! Where do they normally take place? No I haven't been daring enough to go to any at Little India, but the bars look really seedy there!!!!! Am I correct in assuming this?
Scorpion wrote:
aussie_reenie42 wrote:
reenie, have you been to anyone of the bhangra dances @little india.. so soo slezy did u find. :roll: :?

Do mind, if you can arrange one for all of us?? there would be lots of members who would like to join. :lol: :cool:

Scorpion
Editor
Editor

Post by Scorpion » Sun, 07 May 2006 1:37 am

aussie_reenie42 wrote:I have literally been in Singapore for only 3 weeks so am really not familiar with the clubs/bars/dj's etc. Although I'd be happy to do it, I wouldn't know where to start!! Where do they normally take place? No I haven't been daring enough to go to any at Little India, but the bars look really seedy there!!!!! Am I correct in assuming this? ..
Am not sure reenie, am quiet blur blur on these things. Dn't think it would be correct to assume most of the places at little india would look scary.. might be some but not all. Why dn't you just have a sneak in with your friends to some of the places to have a feel on your own :)

aussie_reenie42

Post by aussie_reenie42 » Sun, 07 May 2006 4:03 am

Any suggestions?
Scorpion wrote:
aussie_reenie42 wrote:I have literally been in Singapore for only 3 weeks so am really not familiar with the clubs/bars/dj's etc. Although I'd be happy to do it, I wouldn't know where to start!! Where do they normally take place? No I haven't been daring enough to go to any at Little India, but the bars look really seedy there!!!!! Am I correct in assuming this? ..
Am not sure reenie, am quiet blur blur on these things. Dn't think it would be correct to assume most of the places at little india would look scary.. might be some but not all. Why dn't you just have a sneak in with your friends to some of the places to have a feel on your own :)

metroguy
Chatter
Chatter

Looking for old pals

Post by metroguy » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:06 am

Hey there!

I am looking for my indian friends who still remember my karaoke extravaganza!!! If you knew me then..and would like to catch up..do pls reply or pm me..

Cheers,
Metro
It's in my blood. B(e) Positive.

bobby.sharma

hey

Post by bobby.sharma » Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:01 pm

hey!

Punjabi, Londoner here in Singapore for the first time - gonna be here for a few months - looking for some interesting friends to make the time so much more fun - so if you are the kind of sharaabi kebabi who finds themself prone to screwing in lightbulbs when you are dancing or erupts into spontaneous bouts of singing for no apparent reason or if you long for alloo wale parathe or saag with makki di roti - and you dont mind taking a fun loving stranger under your wing - drop me a mail!

Cheers
Bobby
[email protected]
it's only worth doing if it aint good for you :-)

johnnywill

Post by johnnywill » Wed, 27 Aug 2008 5:35 pm

Hey there Londoner, I'd like to be your friend.
[email protected]

Johnny
Welcome to HelloChina.Com make Chinese friends and learn Mandarin.

arunice

hi

Post by arunice » Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:38 am

hello guys, i like to join even i am arun,from india working here as software engineer,boring life without friends drop me mail or msg
lets form a group and have gatherings in friday nights for a drink
[email protected]

londoner1

Post by londoner1 » Tue, 14 Oct 2008 4:06 pm

hi juri,

looks like u have a lot of replies but if you have the time then drop me aline and we can have a coffee. all the best.