I have a degree in science and I am above 21
years old. So I have fulfilled the basic requirement.
Could you please provide me the details information
for some of my questions?
1) What is the different between CELTA and TESOL?
2) Which school is registered under CPE and EduTrust-ed?
3) How long is the duration for the course (Part-time)?
4) How much is the tuition fees ( notes, examination, etc)?
5) What is the assessment components?
6) Is there any exemption from any university after I obtained my diploma?
7) Is the trainers usually coming from overseas or local?
8) What is the students teacher ratio in every class?
SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests