Singapore Expats Forum

New Asia bar

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
deepsea13

Postby deepsea13 » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:03 pm

haha 10 years from now I'll be partying there and ppl 10 years my junior would be saying the same thing! :P

bruce.lee

Postby bruce.lee » Wed, 03 Aug 2011 2:43 pm

city hall MRT, and then just go up to level 70, it is called new asia bar :) ... nice scenery ...

reethu wrote:it's at the Swissotel Stamford. nearest mrt is raffles place i think.

ed_17_17

Postby ed_17_17 » Fri, 05 Aug 2011 1:04 pm

i was there 2weeks ago attending a buddy's 'farewell' party back to france. Pretty nice place to chill out and the scenery was amazing....

berkshire_yorkie

Postby berkshire_yorkie » Sat, 06 Aug 2011 1:39 am

One of my all time favourite places. Pricey, food & music so so but the view is just stunning. Only bar where you can see 3 different countries, I reckon. They charge $25 admission on Friday and Saturday, so go on another evening, the view is still the same.

I always take visitors there and I will never tire of the view.
Never regret anything that made you smile

Koston

Postby Koston » Sat, 06 Aug 2011 2:04 am

What about the One-Altitude?
It's a rooftop bar (club in the night).
Entry fee is $18-$20 with one drink but the view and the experience is worth it.

I should also try the new asia bar once to see.

sammone40
Regular
Regular

One Altitude Review

Postby sammone40 » Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:08 am

Thanks deepsea very helpful :)

One Altitude is nice, good view though can get a little distracting from the bar itself.

Was really upset about the drinks... paid $40 for a double vodka red bull it arrived in a short glass and tasted like red bull mixed with water. Complained and the guy said I poured three shots in. Should have complained there and then about him pouring "too much" what a tosser.

Anyways music was great! Crowd were the beer drinking variety if they were spending at all but 20% people are there to have a good time, 40% to enjoy the view and the other 40% just to mingle and chill out. At least that is my two cents experience from a friday night @ 12 - 1 am.
**How many times will we say the world is not enough. Be one with the earth**