Singapore Expats Forum

Coffee meet up. August 15 (sunday)

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
lurvlybones
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 03 Jul 2010

Coffee meet up. August 15 (sunday)

Postby lurvlybones » Sat, 07 Aug 2010 12:22 pm

hi guys. i'm jackie, 23 female from sg/hk. would like to start a social group for the 20s :D mark this down on your calendar. coffee meet up on august 15!

date: aug 15 sunday
time: 3.30pm
venue:Epicurious at The Quayside (confirmed as of 13 August 2010)
address: #01-02 The Quayside, Robertson Quay

According to brendon, the easiest way to get to robertson quay is a bus from Dhoby Ghaut. Other option is walking from Clarke Quay Mrt.

see you there! my tel: 9851.686-8. (ignore the dots and dashes)
Last edited by lurvlybones on Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
black_knight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 06 Aug 2010

Re: Coffee meet up. August 15 (sunday)

Postby black_knight » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 2:20 pm

Strictly for 20s? Do you like check the IC or something?

lurvlybones wrote:hi guys. i'm jackie, 23 female from sg/hk. would like to start a social group for the 20s :D mark this down on your calendar. coffee meet up on august 15!

venue: yet to be confirm
time: 3.30pm

samuel.faith
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Re: Coffee meet up. August 15 (sunday)

Postby samuel.faith » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 3:15 pm

black_knight wrote:Strictly for 20s? Do you like check the IC or something?

lurvlybones wrote:hi guys. i'm jackie, 23 female from sg/hk. would like to start a social group for the 20s :D mark this down on your calendar. coffee meet up on august 15!

venue: yet to be confirm
time: 3.30pm


lol, she didn't say "strictly" knight in shining black armor.

Jackie, I am about same age as you and will definitely join the gathering. Email me at sfaith (at) samuelfaith.com since I don't often check on PMs here.

brendon_wilkinson
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat, 05 Jun 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby brendon_wilkinson » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 3:34 pm

I'm up for it. I;ve found a few good coffee places if your open to suggestions;-)

sidepart
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 04 Aug 2010

Postby sidepart » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 3:36 pm

hi guys, bones and mamba, lost my phone last night, too much partying. i only saw your pms just this afternoon. sorry i wasn't able to reply as i don't check pms often. enjoy sentosa. :shock:

sidepart
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 04 Aug 2010

Postby sidepart » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 3:37 pm

will join you guys next time.

weewaa
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 25 Jul 2010

Postby weewaa » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 7:15 pm

can i join? :D

Golfie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri, 09 Jan 2009
Location: East Coast

Coffee meet up 15 August

Postby Golfie » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 7:28 pm

Hi, would like to join you - 22yrs female - newbie from South Africa :D

weewaa
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun, 25 Jul 2010

Postby weewaa » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 1:16 am

brendon_wilkinson wrote:I'm up for it. I;ve found a few good coffee places if your open to suggestions;-)


omg wheres the good coffee?? i've been dying to find some proper coffee here :shock:

brendon_wilkinson
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat, 05 Jun 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby brendon_wilkinson » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 1:28 am

search pap palheta and kith cafe. Both awesome and not too expensive:)

chitown999
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 04 Aug 2010

Postby chitown999 » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:01 am

I'm up for it!

lurvlybones
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 03 Jul 2010

finalize!

Postby lurvlybones » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:18 am

glad to receive some responses finally! thanks brendon for your suggestions. i just returned to sg, so i have no idea where are the good coffee places. i have not even been to ion yet! hahahahahaha.

date: aug 15 sunday
time: 3.30pm
venue:Epicurious at The Quayside (confirmed as of 13 August 2010)
address: #01-02 The Quayside, Robertson Quay

According to brendon, the easiest way to get to robertson quay is a bus from Dhoby Ghaut. Other option is walking from Clarke Quay Mrt.

see you there! my tel: 9851.686-8. (ignore the dots and dashes)
Last edited by lurvlybones on Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lal
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 04 Jul 2010

Postby Lal » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 5:56 pm

I'd like to join you, too...I'm 22 from Germany :D

chitown999
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 04 Aug 2010

count me in. I'm 25 yr old from Chicago.

Postby chitown999 » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 5:10 pm

count me in. I'm 25 yr old from Chicago.

User avatar
black_knight
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri, 06 Aug 2010

Re: Coffee meet up. August 15 (sunday)

Postby black_knight » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 5:58 pm

Haha, thanks for much needed assurance...i'm coming 33 end of the year.. and i'm having a hard time facing up to reality, so I try to masquerade myself as 20 something, joining 20s group like u guys :)

Btw, in all my life in Singapore this is the first time I hear there is a Rodyk Street. Is it a Russian word???


samuel.faith wrote:
black_knight wrote:Strictly for 20s? Do you like check the IC or something?

lurvlybones wrote:hi guys. i'm jackie, 23 female from sg/hk. would like to start a social group for the 20s :D mark this down on your calendar. coffee meet up on august 15!

venue: yet to be confirm
time: 3.30pm


lol, she didn't say "strictly" knight in shining black armor.

Jackie, I am about same age as you and will definitely join the gathering. Email me at sfaith (at) samuelfaith.com since I don't often check on PMs here.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “20's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest