Singapore Expats

Hair rebonding - Any good places in Singapore

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

Re:

Post by shiranaihito » Fri, 04 Mar 2022 6:51 pm

lavendar wrote:
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:35 am
I visit a lady stylist at her home salon at Hougang. She is very experienced as she does rebonding and colouring work almost everyday for years. Mine was silky smooth, straight and long lasting for months. And its very cheap, below $100 for bra length hair with treatment. All done in 2 to 3 hours. Let me know if you want her contact.

Thanks for sharing information.

May I have her contact details?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Re:

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 Mar 2022 8:09 pm

shiranaihito wrote:
Fri, 04 Mar 2022 6:51 pm

Thanks for sharing information.

May I have her contact details?
The poster was last active in May 2011, almost 10 years ago....... :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ChaselLouisa

Re: Hair rebonding - Any good places in Singapore

Post by ChaselLouisa » Tue, 26 Apr 2022 4:25 pm

It has pretty much completely solved my hair problems and the frizz has been banished!! The first day I washed my hair after the treatment was a rainy day and still after getting caught in the rain, no frizz!

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 28 Apr 2022 9:07 pm

ChaselLouisa wrote:
Tue, 26 Apr 2022 4:25 pm
It has pretty much completely solved my hair problems and the frizz has been banished!! The first day I washed my hair after the treatment was a rainy day and still after getting caught in the rain, no frizz!
Yup. Rebonding is great. My problem with it personally is that I don’t like the way my hair looks after it grows up, there’s a clear line where the new hair is and where the treatment ended. To solve this, I go for a full head rebond and then a gentle wave perm to introduce some volume. This way, the new hair is less noticeable.

jaananhi464

Post by jaananhi464 » Fri, 08 Jul 2022 3:34 am

Do you have to style yr hair everytime u wash it after getting the blowout done or can it just be wash and go? get-vidmateapp.com mobdro download

shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

Post by shiranaihito » Mon, 02 Jan 2023 11:52 am

Lisafuller wrote:
Thu, 28 Apr 2022 9:07 pm
ChaselLouisa wrote:
Yup. Rebonding is great. My problem with it personally is that I don’t like the way my hair looks after it grows up, there’s a clear line where the new hair is and where the treatment ended. To solve this, I go for a full head rebond and then a gentle wave perm to introduce some volume. This way, the new hair is less noticeable.

Where do you go for rebonding ?

shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

Post by shiranaihito » Mon, 02 Jan 2023 11:53 am

:D
Lisafuller wrote:
ChaselLouisa wrote:

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Tue, 03 Jan 2023 1:47 am

shiranaihito wrote:
Mon, 02 Jan 2023 11:52 am
Lisafuller wrote:
ChaselLouisa wrote:

I've been going to Dan Hair Design in Bras Basah Complex. No particular stylist, I've had 3 of them work on me on separate occasions, all turned out well.

shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

Post by shiranaihito » Tue, 03 Jan 2023 6:47 am

Lisafuller wrote:
Tue, 03 Jan 2023 1:47 am
shiranaihito wrote:
Lisafuller wrote:

I've been going to Dan Hair Design in Bras Basah Complex. No particular stylist, I've had 3 of them work on me on separate occasions, all turned out well.

Appreciate your prompt response.

Are your hair at bra length ? How much did you pay for the rebonding service ? How long was the process ?

shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

Post by shiranaihito » Tue, 23 Jan 2024 4:11 pm

typo

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Tue, 23 Jan 2024 5:13 pm

shiranaihito wrote:
Tue, 03 Jan 2023 6:47 am
Lisafuller wrote:
Tue, 03 Jan 2023 1:47 am
shiranaihito wrote:

Appreciate your prompt response.

Are your hair at bra length ? How much did you pay for the rebonding service ? How long was the process ?
Less than $200 if I recall correctly. They have promos pretty frequently so best to check directly with them for the most updated pricing info. Process took 5 hours give or take as I have very long hair.