Working under student pass;expires before collecting EP

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 3620
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Post by singaporeflyer » Sun, 08 Aug 2010 1:14 pm

Single Entry Visas are issued to those who come from countries that require visas to enter Singapore. Therefore their applications, if any, for SVPs etc. need local sponsorship.

Local sponsorship for SVP is not mandatory if you have funds to show for your stay in Singapore for 1 month

The above are not applicable to foreigners who can obtain social passes at entry points. Thanks again

I will confirm on this.

I had an single entry SVP in my IPA when my EP was approved.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jinhaner and 24 guests