Singapore Expats

Rhinoplasty- Nose Surgery - Woffles Wu

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bella88

farewell!

Post by bella88 » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 3:34 pm

wow! i never expected how ridiculously mean someone can be to laugh at a total stranger's predicament if she has a botched nose job?? no wonder, people are complaining about crowdly keyboard warriors!

well, all is fine now thank you! i posted this thread to gather more information and to share my experience and is thankful to some nice people who posted encouraging comments when i was feeling so down post surgery.

& to clarify, all is good, am happily leading my life now and want to forget about the surgery and will not be going for any more. a quick check on your profile ats_syd and realised you are addicted to plastic surgeries and had multiple surgeries done! i am thankful i don't need to :) ( can't resist a quick jab at ats_syd!)

anyway, i am closing off this thread and won't be replying anymore or reading any more comments ( i know ats_syd or maybe some other mean person may make further comments) but i don't want to be addicted to plastic surgeries or this forum... I just want to move on and lead my life. have a good life everyone!! :)

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:23 pm

Good to hear Bella, didn't mean to be mean ;) I knew you are lurking somewhere in the PS forum or else u won't be jabbing back so quick ;)

Alysc

Post by Alysc » Sun, 10 Apr 2011 6:49 pm

Hi Bella, how did you like the result of the surgery? Cos it seems like the other two girls are happy with their new nose.. im planning to see Dr WW so would like to know more.. :D hope you dun mind me asking.. is it really like wad they say? near perfection? you can PM me cos im a new member i cant PM you.. thank you very much.. :wink:

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Sun, 10 Apr 2011 9:39 pm

ats_syd wrote:Good to hear Bella, didn't mean to be mean ;) I knew you are lurking somewhere in the PS forum or else u won't be jabbing back so quick ;)
ha ha.... very intuitive and well put ats_syd.....
"Botox anyone?"

lindsay

Re:

Post by lindsay » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 3:11 pm

I think this all would be possible only when the surgeon had enough experience to successfully carry out the plastic surgery procedure and after that patient will never feel any type of anxiety at all like bella. Like these surgeon some were also experienced enough to give the desired for your body or face like Usha Rajagopal for which i used to go for my breast augmentation surgery last year. Operation was successful and i got my breast shape as i want to be.

w_i_g

Re: farewell!

Post by w_i_g » Mon, 11 Jul 2011 3:33 pm

bella88 wrote:wow! i never expected how ridiculously mean someone can be to laugh at a total stranger's predicament if she has a botched nose job?? no wonder, people are complaining about crowdly keyboard warriors!

well, all is fine now thank you! i posted this thread to gather more information and to share my experience and is thankful to some nice people who posted encouraging comments when i was feeling so down post surgery.

& to clarify, all is good, am happily leading my life now and want to forget about the surgery and will not be going for any more. a quick check on your profile ats_syd and realised you are addicted to plastic surgeries and had multiple surgeries done! i am thankful i don't need to :) ( can't resist a quick jab at ats_syd!)

anyway, i am closing off this thread and won't be replying anymore or reading any more comments ( i know ats_syd or maybe some other mean person may make further comments) but i don't want to be addicted to plastic surgeries or this forum... I just want to move on and lead my life. have a good life everyone!! :)

hi,bella

hows ur nose job with doctor WW? I want to have my nose job with him.

spykcu

Post by spykcu » Mon, 11 Jul 2011 7:34 pm

he is very expensive.

w_i_g

Post by w_i_g » Wed, 13 Jul 2011 2:27 pm

no harm to pay more if really worth it. I just want to have a sharp and nice nose job but dunno he is good or not.

Alisha22

Post by Alisha22 » Fri, 22 Jul 2011 6:03 pm

Nose surgery is also known as rhinoplasty. What makes a doctor is to work with you to renew bone and cartilage in something that makes the face more symmetrical. No matter how good things look, if you have something that is superior to the rest of your features could be reduced if you are looking for the perfect symmetry.

nose magic review

Moshi

Worried

Post by Moshi » Tue, 25 Oct 2011 5:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Sorry for digging out such an old thread, i'm really worried and needed some helpful opinions. I hope that bella or whoever who posted on this thread are still around in this forum.

I myself have projecting forehead and mouth area, but indent nose area causing an upturn nose/pig nose. I just the surgery last afternoon, everything was fine, i felt safe letting Dr WW do my open rhinoplasty. The whole surgery was fun instead of scary except for the injections which feels like crap, each injection feels like they are stabbing my nose. LOL!! I actually asked the Dr whether can dragged the surgery longer? LOL!! Mine was done with goretex and ear cartilage.

What i'm worrrying now is not the swelling, i'm prepared for long term swelling. The Dr said i have thick skin, maybe that will make the swelling longer. I'm worried about my nose which still looks upturn to me. I know swelling goes down as time goes by, but will my upturn nose goes down with the swelling? I'm worried what i'm seeing now is the final position my nostril will be pointing/projecting. The main reason for me paying a bomb mainly is to correct my upturn nose, i so worried!!

I hope anyone who experience the same situation as me before please give me some opinions.
Thanks.

beelee

Re: Rhinoplasty- Nose Surgery - Woffles Wu

Post by beelee » Tue, 01 Nov 2011 1:01 pm

bella88 wrote:Hi,

I have just scheduled my nose surgery with woffles wu next week. am really anxious & scared, hope all will be fine. will keep those who are keen to do the same surgery as me updated.

i was reading loads of information online & finally decided on woffles wu. and yes, it is damn expensive and if the results are worth it, i am ok with it. now, i can only hope and see.

will keep this topic updated once i have my surgery next week.
anyone has experience with woffles wu for nose surgery? i was charged more than $16k!!!!!
wow..the price is ...very very expeonsive.
bella88 may I know how is the outcome?
if this outcome is nice, I do think it worth enough, for life :)

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Re: Worried

Post by babyangel11 » Mon, 30 Jan 2012 2:20 am

Moshi wrote:Hi everyone,

Sorry for digging out such an old thread, i'm really worried and needed some helpful opinions. I hope that bella or whoever who posted on this thread are still around in this forum.

I myself have projecting forehead and mouth area, but indent nose area causing an upturn nose/pig nose. I just the surgery last afternoon, everything was fine, i felt safe letting Dr WW do my open rhinoplasty. The whole surgery was fun instead of scary except for the injections which feels like crap, each injection feels like they are stabbing my nose. LOL!! I actually asked the Dr whether can dragged the surgery longer? LOL!! Mine was done with goretex and ear cartilage.

What i'm worrrying now is not the swelling, i'm prepared for long term swelling. The Dr said i have thick skin, maybe that will make the swelling longer. I'm worried about my nose which still looks upturn to me. I know swelling goes down as time goes by, but will my upturn nose goes down with the swelling? I'm worried what i'm seeing now is the final position my nostril will be pointing/projecting. The main reason for me paying a bomb mainly is to correct my upturn nose, i so worried!!

I hope anyone who experience the same situation as me before please give me some opinions.
Thanks.

Hi Moshi,

Just to follow with you how was your rhinoplasty with Dr WW n are you pleased with the results?

How much did you pay for the operation?

Cheers.

Moshi

Post by Moshi » Mon, 30 Jan 2012 2:51 am

i pm u a long reply le..lol
check if u have received it.

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Post by babyangel11 » Mon, 30 Jan 2012 4:00 am

Moshi wrote:i pm u a long reply le..lol
check if u have received it.