Singapore Expats Forum

Arsenal Fans to catch soccer together

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
doncare2002

Arsenal Fans to catch soccer together

Postby doncare2002 » Wed, 04 Aug 2010 2:49 am

Hi Calling All Arsenal Fans in Singapore. I am an Arsenal fans since I young and I am excited at the prospect of the Gunner being crowned as EPL Champion next May (2011). Meanwhile, I like to find like-minded people to witness this terrify journey of their success weekly for the coming season. As I am a non drinker, I prefer to catch the action at some coffee place or Mcdonald or any other places instead of a pub. Another interested??

februus
Regular
Regular

Re: Arsenal Fans to catch soccer together

Postby februus » Wed, 04 Aug 2010 8:17 am

doncare2002 wrote:I am an Arsenal fans since I young and I am excited at the prospect of the Gunner being crowned as EPL Champion next May (2011). Meanwhile, I like to find like-minded people to witness this terrify journey of their success

Terrifying plummet more like, they have no chance. ;)

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Postby carlsum1986 » Wed, 04 Aug 2010 10:02 am

doncare2002 wrote: the prospect of the Gunner being crowned as EPL Champion next May (2011).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well just kidding around......best of luck but I still think rooney and crew will take the trophy...

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Wed, 04 Aug 2010 10:37 am

carlsum1986 wrote:
doncare2002 wrote: the prospect of the Gunner being crowned as EPL Champion next May (2011).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well just kidding around......best of luck but I still think rooney and crew will take the trophy...

Shouldn't this be moved to the jokes/rubbish section! :lol:

doncare2002

winner

Postby doncare2002 » Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:19 pm

Look at Arsenal playing this season and we all know they will be winner. the only team that can challenge them is chelsea.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:42 pm

doncare2002 wrote:Hi Calling All Arsenal Fans in Singapore. I am an Arsenal fans since I young and I am excited at the prospect of the Gunner being crowned as EPL Champion next May (2011). Meanwhile, I like to find like-minded people to witness this terrify journey of their success weekly for the coming season. As I am a non drinker, I prefer to catch the action at some coffee place or Mcdonald or any other places instead of a pub. Another interested??

From your writings, I'd say you weren't old enough to drink. That's more like the reason. Otherwise, what's wrong with watching it in a pub and not drinking? :roll:

MRJF

Postby MRJF » Wed, 29 Sep 2010 3:52 pm

GUNNERS for life!

Zeenit
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Zeenit » Thu, 30 Sep 2010 4:35 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
doncare2002 wrote:Hi Calling All Arsenal Fans in Singapore. I am an Arsenal fans since I young and I am excited at the prospect of the Gunner being crowned as EPL Champion next May (2011). Meanwhile, I like to find like-minded people to witness this terrify journey of their success weekly for the coming season. As I am a non drinker, I prefer to catch the action at some coffee place or Mcdonald or any other places instead of a pub. Another interested??

From your writings, I'd say you weren't old enough to drink. That's more like the reason. Otherwise, what's wrong with watching it in a pub and not drinking? :roll:

What he meant was around your house, your food and drink :D :lol: :wink:
Zeenit