To apply for EPEC or LTVP or PR from marriage??? Please help

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 3:27 am

Post by aquariuswinnie » Fri, 30 Jul 2010 2:02 am

SMS, Singapore Flyer and Saint,

Thanks for the awesome and priceless advice. I agree that the PEP might be the best and most staightforward method and I have more than enough time to start the PEP process in Nov for our move to Sg in Jan 2011. Now, my only concern is that my parents (local contacts in Sg) can't go to the Singpost on his behalf and he will have to go in person for the manual application. Contact Singapore says you can, MOM says you have to do it in person. The PEP application takes 5 weeks.

How long is the tourist visa good for?

User avatar
Mad Scientist
Posts: 3494
Joined: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 6:31 am
Location: TIMBUKTU

Post by Mad Scientist » Fri, 30 Jul 2010 5:21 am

On top of what SF and SMS were saying

Financially support mean the applicant and sponsor i.e yourself must be able proof of income of min $2.5K. OR any saving which both of you have in SG.
I take one case of a son and mother(has been on LTSVP) since child is schooling since 7,was rejected for extension because she cannot proof to ICA how she is going to support herself while the son is studying his diploma. She showed her saving in SG and other children monthly remittance from overseas as means to show that she is well supported financially. After that she got her extension.

A tourist visa from European and US is good for 90 days. They can give a standard bog 30 days or you can request 90 days at border control. The norm from US is 90 days
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests