Singapore Expats Forum

EPEC received, now what?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
candypants

EPEC received, now what?

Postby candypants » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 4:30 pm

hey guys,

I just received my epec in the mail today..i understand that i have to apply for a ltsvp to get my visa. But then im leaving singapore next week cos my current svp is expiring..should i send in my ltsvp application before i leave (as i'll be away for 2 weeks) or just apply when i come back? Cos i heard it can take 4-6 weeks...or more

:???:

singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager

Re: EPEC received, now what?

Postby singaporeflyer » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 5:06 pm

candypants wrote:hey guys,

I just received my epec in the mail today..i understand that i have to apply for a ltsvp to get my visa. But then im leaving singapore next week cos my current svp is expiring..should i send in my ltsvp application before i leave (as i'll be away for 2 weeks) or just apply when i come back? Cos i heard it can take 4-6 weeks...or more

LTSVP for EPEC approved persons are granted again on a case by case basis based on the merits of the case and the time for approval is between 4-6 weeks.

You have to decide when you want to apply for LTSVP whether now or after 2 weeks as it depends on when you want to/can come back to Singapore if your LTSVP is approved

There are many thread relating to EPEC already available in this forum and you could have added on to one of them instead of starting a new thread to ask for just a suggestion regarding when to apply for LTSVP.

Good Luck !

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Re: EPEC received, now what?

Postby carlsum1986 » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 5:33 pm

candypants wrote:hey guys,

apply on the ica website which doesnt require u to physically be present in singapore...
search the forum pls for more details