Singapore Expats Forum
 

Address with MOM

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Bangkok

Address with MOM

Post by carlsum1986 » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:01 pm

Does anyone know how I can check/change/update my residential address with MOM. Currently an EP holder(Q1). My admin has just told me to check if I need to update my residential address with MOM.

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8339
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:17 pm

You can apply for a SingPass online which lets you log into a buncha gahmen websites, MOM included, to do a buncha transactions. Really convenient. What the private sector here lacks in service, the gahmen more than makes up for it. :D

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Bangkok

Post by carlsum1986 » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:37 pm

nakatago wrote:You can apply for a SingPass online which lets you log into a buncha gahmen websites, MOM included, to do a buncha transactions. Really convenient. What the private sector here lacks in service, the gahmen more than makes up for it. :D
is there a fee to apply for a singpass?is it like nets where i need to add some value to singpass when i apply for a singpass?

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8339
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:38 pm

carlsum1986 wrote:
nakatago wrote:You can apply for a SingPass online which lets you log into a buncha gahmen websites, MOM included, to do a buncha transactions. Really convenient. What the private sector here lacks in service, the gahmen more than makes up for it. :D
is there a fee to apply for a singpass?is it like nets where i need to add some value to singpass when i apply for a singpass?
nope. just go to their site and apply for it. it may take some time (a business day iirc) initially though. i think a hu-man does the approval. but after that, it's smooth sailing.

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Bangkok

Post by carlsum1986 » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:41 pm

nakatago wrote:
carlsum1986 wrote:
nakatago wrote:You can apply for a SingPass online which lets you log into a buncha gahmen websites, MOM included, to do a buncha transactions. Really convenient. What the private sector here lacks in service, the gahmen more than makes up for it. :D
is there a fee to apply for a singpass?is it like nets where i need to add some value to singpass when i apply for a singpass?
nope. just go to their site and apply for it. it may take some time (a business day iirc) initially though. i think a hu-man does the approval. but after that, it's smooth sailing.
great...thanks for the info..your replies are really fast too hahahah seems like you live on the forum

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8339
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:46 pm

carlsum1986 wrote:
nakatago wrote:
carlsum1986 wrote: is there a fee to apply for a singpass?is it like nets where i need to add some value to singpass when i apply for a singpass?
nope. just go to their site and apply for it. it may take some time (a business day iirc) initially though. i think a hu-man does the approval. but after that, it's smooth sailing.
great...thanks for the info..your replies are really fast too hahahah seems like you live on the forum
i've evolved hypertasking abilities and i'm bored at work. compiling code takes sooo much time.

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Bangkok

Post by carlsum1986 » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:55 pm

you are in the software industry.....i am ****ing bored at work too.... :D

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2970
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 1:49 pm

You can also get a new SingPass or reset its password on the spot at the locations mentioned in the below link

https://www.singpass.gov.sg/sppubsvc/location1.html

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37454
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 2:52 pm

You can also go into any CPF office and apply for and get it immediately on the spot.

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Bangkok

Post by carlsum1986 » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 5:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:You can also go into any CPF office and apply for and get it immediately on the spot.
I will do the CPF building in the morning since I walk pass it to the mrt daily...thanks for the info.... :wink:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests