Singapore Expats Forum

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
nader

Postby nader » Fri, 23 Jul 2010 9:05 pm

:shock:
Last edited by nader on Fri, 22 Mar 2013 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager

Re: application has been withdrawn !!!?

Postby singaporeflyer » Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:49 pm

nader wrote:
hi,
i jus receive an email from the ICA informing m that my application for ltvp has been withdrawn... :o
i thot there was two outcome for any application either accepted or rejected,
but with this unexpected outcome they puzzle m
how did it was withdrawn if i didnt do it my self ?? :???:
anybody can shed some light in this matter as im calling them tomrow anyway nd i hope my call will get through..thx

You have not mentioned whether you are a student/ a person with EPEC or nothing about your background. How will it be possible for the people here to help you?

Provide more details about your background,what you do here in SG and how did you apply for LTSVP, for what reason?

Thanks

nader

Re: application has been withdrawn !!!?

Postby nader » Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:37 pm

You have not mentioned whether you are a student/ a person with EPEC or nothing about your background. How will it be possible for the people here to help you?

Provide more details about your background,what you do here in SG and how did you apply for LTSVP, for what reason?

* curently staying under a social visit pass

how did you apply for LTSVP, for what reason?

* spouse of a singapore citizen

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sat, 24 Jul 2010 6:55 pm

Call will not work

Get the docs and e-mail print go to Citizen Advise Bureau Kallang.
Show proof of marriage , the works.

LTVSP withdrawal thru sponsor of Sger can only be made by yourself or your spouse OR you application cross out some boxes

If it is cancelled via e-mail , surely there is a reference number and person that send that e-mail.
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

nader

Postby nader » Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:09 pm

yah exactly, i went there today and met with two officer
they said that my e-online app was withdrawn due to a letter of appeal
which was sent by my residence MP.. They withdrawn the online app and instead process with the MP letter which is still pending for visa approval.

so they told me that there were 2 applications and had to withdraw one and it was the online app..

anyway thanks for commenting pepss..

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”