Singapore Expats

Ergo Infant Insert

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
sgnyc65
Regular
Regular

Ergo Infant Insert

Post by sgnyc65 » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 8:01 am

Anyone know where I can get the infant insert for the ERGO baby carrier here?

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:40 am

OP !!!

You are damn lazy. Have you tried google

Must we spoon feed you for everything ?? Hmmm???

Try this link

http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/retailer ... ity=&name=
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

sgnyc65
Regular
Regular

Post by sgnyc65 » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:46 pm

wow, so hostile...

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 1:50 pm

sgnyc65,

Do you have any idea how many questions like yours we get a week? A month? A year? A DAY! We all donate a lot of time and energy to try to help others, but it gets aggro when others don't try to help themselves first usually due to nothing but laziness. They figure it's easier for a regular here to take time out from his work days to do the research and spoon feed it to you. Google and a very good search engine on this site as well often will answer almost 95% of all the questions newbies raise if they would but "try". Where do you think WE get the answers from?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

UnexpectedAdventurer

Post by UnexpectedAdventurer » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 2:38 pm

Do you really need the infant insert? We got by fine without it. We bought an Ergo when the baby was seven weeks old and just supported her head when she was in it. She's eight months now and we still use it often.

UnexpectedAdventurer

Post by UnexpectedAdventurer » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 2:40 pm

By the way, MS, the question was "does anyone know". Not "can someone help me find".

If you don't know, why do you feel the need to jump in and then complain about having to respond?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 3:13 pm

UnexpectedAdventurer wrote:By the way, MS, the question was "does anyone know". Not "can someone help me find".

If you don't know, why do you feel the need to jump in and then complain about having to respond?
One might ask you the same question, n'est-ce pas?. On an information forum, the difference in meaning is......?

Splitting hairs. Trying, you are?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 3:38 pm

UnexpectedAdventurer wrote:By the way, MS, the question was "does anyone know". Not "can someone help me find".
Undeniable logic. Then the answer should be only "yes" or "no", right?
MS clearly overreacted, but he definitely has a point.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Post by Mad Scientist » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 6:05 pm

X9200, No, I was not over reacting. I knew it will draw some flaks.
Having said that, you must have seen more than I do that forumers who posts this kind of questions really defy logic. If you are looking for something like say.... housing, or medical issues or even the law of the land which most expats will have little knowledge, yeah , that is fine by me.
We are now living in the 20th Century ; internet whether you like it or not is like bread and butter that we always have at breakfast or maybe prata telor satu !! It has already glued into OUR Blood.
If we are living in the 80s yeah finding something may prove to be daunting and difficult as the internet age is not available.
OP question defy this logic or being pure lazy. Googling will solve the issue as it is NOT A BIGGIE !! I am not being hostile to OP but I find it incredulous for posting such inquiry hence my respond and at the same time post the link for OP
@Unexpected Adventurer is trying to breakdown the post into pure text in lawyer's terminology. Give me a break !!! Everyone who read the post will understand what it means.
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

UnexpectedAdventurer

Post by UnexpectedAdventurer » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 7:08 pm

I'm not splitting hairs or using lawyer logic. I just can't fathom why you take the time and energy to make a pretty useless and narky post to a quite innocent question.

So now someone who IS looking for information on Ergo carriers will be directed to this incredibly unhelpful thread. And if, after reading a few threads like this (and there are a few), someone decides not to bother searching the forum but just posting a question, the odds are some equally narky moderator will post a message telling the poster to do a search.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 7:55 pm

MS, usually you have more patience so in that sense it was overreacting. Questions like this you have few to few dozens every week.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 8:05 pm

UnexpectedAdventurer wrote:So now someone who IS looking for information on Ergo carriers will be directed to this incredibly unhelpful thread. And if, after reading a few threads like this (and there are a few), someone decides not to bother searching the forum but just posting a question, the odds are some equally narky moderator will post a message telling the poster to do a search.
If she or he will got this crazy idea of actually using the search button surely she/he will understand what's this about. If not, perhaps something may get through. And what is your message? Your positive contribution to this thread?

sgnyc65
Regular
Regular

Post by sgnyc65 » Thu, 22 Jul 2010 8:05 pm

UnexpectedAdventurer, thanks for your post - very helpful!! good to know that you used it at 7 weeks without the insert.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Post by Mad Scientist » Fri, 23 Jul 2010 4:25 am

x9200 wrote:MS, usually you have more patience so in that sense it was overreacting. Questions like this you have few to few dozens every week.
OK , my bad to OP ,X 9200 and all, maybe I got cranky abit yesterday. I was going thru alot of docs for Mimosa80 on her predicament . Damn !!!.....cannot find any answer for her which frustrate me alot.