Singapore Expats Forum

Pregnant Wife of SPR Forced to Leave - LTSVPass Rejected

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
FaeLLe
Chatter
Chatter

Postby FaeLLe » Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:09 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:Yes , this is true, Leonbrowski showed me on ICA website. I was not aware of this until he showed me and happens to be in 2008/ Not if the visitors are both parents but since the Dad is a SPR, yes this is possible but I am not fully aware of its nitty gritty details at all. I will check get the info and pass to you guys

Hi MS did you have any chance to check up on this?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 1:17 am

FaeLLe wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:Yes , this is true, Leonbrowski showed me on ICA website. I was not aware of this until he showed me and happens to be in 2008/ Not if the visitors are both parents but since the Dad is a SPR, yes this is possible but I am not fully aware of its nitty gritty details at all. I will check get the info and pass to you guys

Hi MS did you have any chance to check up on this?
Though an old post! Not possible unless there is a direct citizen connection maybe hereditary , which may come from grandparents I guess who have been Citizens, blood being thicker than water. SPR only get SPR birth right today.

http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/ica/apps/fcd_faq ... MNmaMMc%3d