Singapore Expats

Your preferred Skincare Products

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:28 am

If you are not guilty, then you are okay, but if you were, you would have clearly gotten the message. We generally tic...toc.... where we have a doubt. The ones you don't see are those that we are sure are soliciting. They just disappear. Full Stop. Would you rather have been included in that group? I'm sure you appreciate that fact that this board is relatively clean from the garbage that normally fills up most forums :wink:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

atlantiis

Post by atlantiis » Mon, 13 Jun 2011 8:57 pm

proactive because i have acne prone skin.

pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pnxjamie » Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:23 pm

Oh I used to use Proactiv too...years ago. Its pretty good, but Nuskin Clear Action range is very effective for acne as well :)

snowysummer

Post by snowysummer » Thu, 30 Jun 2011 2:36 pm

I'm using Shiseido range of skincare. feels very refresh after using it and really love it :)

joemy123

Post by joemy123 » Fri, 01 Jul 2011 1:05 pm

i am not use them often,maybe you should ask the ladies

zalis

Post by zalis » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 12:35 am

something to share on pigmentation/freckles. this lady run a singseh stalll and had this problem very serious on both her cheek.since she fair, the discolouration was very obvious. however, for the past a year, she look so different,her skin was so fair,smooth & all those pigmentation was totally gone. did ask her what she use, was told that her daughter friend mother run a pharmacy and she have made this day/night cream which not selling in Singapore. Saw the product and reflect made in Paris, cannot recall the exact name Shanyee Wonder Cream. This lady told me that she ever spent $1000 on SK and so many product but this cream cost her only $400 last for 4 mths and the result was very obvious.

Do anyone ever heard of this product and able to get at cheaper price

[quote="fatmouse76"]My dear SMS :cool: ,dont go around ticking tocking everytime, it was just an innocent question I asked.

Well, you see the Forum is here for us to ask questions but if a few bad hats want to make a marketing strategy out of it, its not my problem, but defiinitely doesnt involve me as I am not into all this.

I attended a Pilates class and since i have dark eye cricles, the trainer told me that she used this product from the US and its really good. I searched on the net but couldnt get info ,so thats why I asked here if anyone heard of it..

hope this clears.. :)[/quote]

mickccm

Post by mickccm » Fri, 21 Oct 2011 3:05 am

My girlfriend uses laboratory formula.. Been great so far n afforable.. She likes it becoz she has sensitive skin n she can't use many products but this has helped her a lot.. She has a radiant glow after using it fr some time..jus my 2cents worth

zalis

Post by zalis » Sat, 22 Oct 2011 8:28 am

can know more abt this product?

[quote="mickccm"]My girlfriend uses laboratory formula.. Been great so far n afforable.. She likes it becoz she has sensitive skin n she can't use many products but this has helped her a lot.. She has a radiant glow after using it fr some time..jus my 2cents worth[/quote]

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular

Post by kinderjoy » Mon, 24 Oct 2011 3:57 am

i take supplements.. consider anot? haha.. :lol:

Gina27

Post by Gina27 » Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:35 am

me too! supplement with high antioxidants helps complexion :)