What does everyone think of purchasing a freehold property
650m from Dakota MRT?
I think it should give good capital yields and future appreciation.
My thoughts on this are,
- News of Paya Lebar Business Hub (not sure about this but it sounds true)
- 2001 building but all units recently re-purchased by developer along with land and redeveloped into a posh new building and amazing interiors
- 10 to 20 floors of plot ratio (building height) being unused
- Proximity to center of town (12 mins by direct bus to Suntec City and few stops on circle line to esplanade, 15 mins drive to shenton way)
- Freehold property
- Sea and flyer view from the higher floors
Good reasons to live,
- Near MRT
- Close to Old Airport Road hawker center and wet market
- Cold storage is ok ok near
Price is 1.1 million for mid floor and 1208 sq ft of unit area. No bomb shelter or balcony etc 100% of space is available.
Would be good to hear the peoples thoughts on this.