Singapore Expats Forum

hi everyone

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
robd

hi everyone

Postby robd » Tue, 13 Jul 2010 9:04 pm

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new in town (been here a few weeks now). Have been stationed here for work for 6 months and loving Singapore so far.

28 yo male from Australia, half-Italian. love basketball, and enjoy trying to cook.

Would love to make a few friends while I'm here. You can email me at so_dolphins@hotmail.com (there's a long and uninteresting story behind the email name).

cheers

Rtanable

Postby Rtanable » Sat, 17 Jul 2010 2:21 pm

Hi there, I can't 'pm' you as I a 'newbie' here. I just moved back from US, just wanting to make new friends...I love to cook. Your posting stand out because a friend just moved to Melbourne to work... :)

ywt7500

Postby ywt7500 » Sat, 17 Jul 2010 8:49 pm

Rtanable wrote:Hi there, I can't 'pm' you as I a 'newbie' here. I just moved back from US, just wanting to make new friends...I love to cook. Your posting stand out because a friend just moved to Melbourne to work... :)

Hi there..i m newbie too, cant pm..what kind of cooking u like?

New to SP

Postby New to SP » Sun, 18 Jul 2010 9:59 pm

Hey All,
I am new to Singapore too, moved just last week for work (from UK). Let me know if anyone is up for after work drinks?
F/27

Cheers!
New to Singapore, Looking to make some friends.

robd

Postby robd » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:21 am

@ywt7500, i mostly cook italian stuff because thats what i learnt from my parents, but i'm keen to learn to cook more asian foods while I'm here. how about you?

@New to SP, just PM'd you. lets catch up for a drink sometime

New to SP

Postby New to SP » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 1:37 pm

Robd - Emailed you, I cannot PM on the site yet.
New to Singapore, Looking to make some friends.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 Jul 2010 2:22 pm

New to SP wrote:Robd - Emailed you, I cannot PM on the site yet.

Now you can. :wink:

chemist

Re: hi everyone

Postby chemist » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:20 pm

robd wrote:Hi everyone, I'm relatively new in town (been here a few weeks now). Have been stationed here for work for 6 months and loving Singapore so far.

28 yo male from Australia, half-Italian. love basketball, and enjoy trying to cook.

Would love to make a few friends while I'm here. You can email me at so_dolphins@hotmail.com (there's a long and uninteresting story behind the email name).

cheers

mate u still playin basketball?? am trying to find fren to play too.. newcomer in town, hvnt play for quite some time, thinkin to catch back my breath... pls ping if u play.. cheers

newbees

hello there

Postby newbees » Fri, 23 Jul 2010 6:05 pm

just arrived in singapore 1 week ago im almost visited the whole city..but now im getting bored because i dont have friends to hang out with...

cheers
are you good?

zapped01

Re: hello there

Postby zapped01 » Sun, 25 Jul 2010 3:48 pm

Hey All,

Hv been here for 2 months now. Great City but definitely gets boring without friends... Lemme know if you guys keen on expanding the social circle...

M 26, Accessible at r.rishu@aol.in

littlepet

Postby littlepet » Mon, 26 Jul 2010 4:24 pm

hey new here too. been 3 months....kinda boring and want to make some new friends.

email me (Lil) at
littlepet@hotmail.com

valeriusonline
Regular
Regular

Postby valeriusonline » Tue, 27 Jul 2010 2:49 pm

catch the ( (( signal )) ) at the 6th gathering

BBQ PARTEY :D

ftopic71144.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
signal stands for [s]ingapore [i]nternational [g]athering [n]etwork [a]nd [l]ifestyle

tmc1982

Postby tmc1982 » Sun, 01 Aug 2010 1:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I am a female in late 20s, originally from Vietnam. I spent a few years in Hawaii and now work in Singapore. I love cooking, mostly Asian food (vietnamese, thai) and like to experiment new cuisine. I also like to social dance (latin), enjoy dance shows and plan on checking out this dance festival at the Esplanade
http://www.dansfestival.com/2010/edm/28 ... ll/edm.jpg

Anyway, since arriving in Singapore I've been hanging out mostly my sister and room mates but soon realized I need my own friends. Count me in for any event you have or if you want to get together for a drink. Here's my email address: goodmorning.chu@gmail.com

Cheers,
Mai

zapped01

Postby zapped01 » Sun, 01 Aug 2010 10:50 pm

tmc1982 wrote:Hi everyone,

I am a female in late 20s, originally from Vietnam. I spent a few years in Hawaii and now work in Singapore. I love cooking, mostly Asian food (vietnamese, thai) and like to experiment new cuisine. I also like to social dance (latin), enjoy dance shows and plan on checking out this dance festival at the Esplanade
http://www.dansfestival.com/2010/edm/28 ... ll/edm.jpg

Anyway, since arriving in Singapore I've been hanging out mostly my sister and room mates but soon realized I need my own friends. Count me in for any event you have or if you want to get together for a drink. Here's my email address: goodmorning.chu@gmail.com

Cheers,
Mai

Hi,

Welcome to SG, Sent you an email. Let's meet up on weekend...